Rear camera lens keeps getting dirty. Anyone else?

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Its because of this large square surface area. When its in my pants I feel like it rubs against the material sometimes. I have a case on but it may not be high enough.

Anyone else keeps getting their camera lens dirty. I really don't like the camera arrangement. I wish it was either vertical or horizontal.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Its because of this large square surface area. When its in my pants I feel like it rubs against the material sometimes. I have a case on but it may not be high enough.

Anyone else keeps getting their camera lens dirty. I really don't like the camera arrangement. I wish it was either vertical or horizontal.
My phone is always in my pocket or desk and I never have dust issues. Then again I find myself naturally wiping the lens and screen at least once a day.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I use a case with a lip to protect it , so issue for me. Do you use a case ?
Same here I'm rocking the bellroy leather case and it has a lip so when it comes to laying the phone on a desk it has protection. One thing to note is while I'm working from my home office I forgot that I keep the phone standing on a pixel stand so that might be why I don't get dust on the lens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon