Barely Blue Pixel 4A

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Working OK now - earlier the 2 "arrowed" items were not showing up in the cart.
Looks like I'm going to have a Barely Blue 4a to go with the Sorta Sage 5.
I love it when things like this happen - :cool:

OK.JPG

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Working OK now - earlier the 2 "arrowed" items were not showing up in the cart.
Looks like I'm going to have a Barely Blue 4a to go with the Sorta Sage 5.
I love it when things like this happen - :cool:

View attachment 328944

I was thinking of trading in my 3A XL but Google's trade in values are horrendous. I rather sell it via a third party site and get a bit more but understandably not everyone wants to go through that hassle either.

Glad you got it to work. I wish there were already in person pictures of this color. It looks very very baby blue on Google's site. I wonder if it leans more to white or if it is more reminiscent of the purple 3A.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I was thinking of trading in my 3A XL but Google's trade in values are horrendous. I rather sell it via a third party site and get a bit more but understandably not everyone wants to go through that hassle either.

Glad you got it to work. I wish there were already in person pictures of this color. It looks very very baby blue on Google's site. I wonder if it leans more to white or if it is more reminiscent of the purple 3A.

I imagine "in person" is pretty close - I am one who "doesn't want the hassle" for a few dollars more - :cool:

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Can no longer cancel order, nor buy another one - in a few months I'll put this on ebay for many many $$s - :D

Capture.JPG

Barely Blue on the way - shipped 17 hours after order placed - can't complain about this.

Last edited:

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Can no longer cancel order, nor buy another one - in a few months I'll put this on ebay for many many $$s - :D

View attachment 328958

Barely Blue on the way - shipped 17 hours after order placed - can't complain about this.

Wow that was fast. I'll buy it from you at $100. You know Pixels never hold value! Hahaha.
Still a great purchase. Hope you can post some pictures of it once you receive it and hopefully by then it'll still be available as I am considering it. I've decided to start using smaller phones again. Got tired of phablets and looking to sell my 3A XL.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Wow that was fast. I'll buy it from you at $100. You know Pixels never hold value! Hahaha.
Still a great purchase. Hope you can post some pictures of it once you receive it and hopefully by then it'll still be available as I am considering it. I've decided to start using smaller phones again. Got tired of phablets and looking to sell my 3A XL.

Still available as of now.......go get it!

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Still available as of now.......go get it!

I'm tempted to but I am taking a gamble and waiting to see if anybody here will post pictures of it once they get it. I'm really curious what it looks like in "real world" pictures.

Sold my 3A XL today and using an iPhone for now. Something just doesn't feel right about not owning a Pixel! Just undecided whether I'll get one of the devices available this year or wait until next release.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I'm tempted to but I am taking a gamble and waiting to see if anybody here will post pictures of it once they get it. I'm really curious what it looks like in "real world" pictures.

Sold my 3A XL today and using an iPhone for now. Something just doesn't feel right about not owning a Pixel! Just undecided whether I'll get one of the devices available this year or wait until next release.

Mine will be here tomorrow - will post a pic - I'll bet the phone looks just like it does in all the online photos - my green sage phone does.

Take a deep breath - order the phone - what could go wrong - nothing, a case can't fix - you could get a Pixel Pinkie case - very nice - :cool:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So for a limited time you can now get your grubby little hands on a Pixel 4A in barely blue! The one that was leaked and then cancelled.

How unfortunate it wasn't available at launch. I'm tempted to get it as I easily fall for devices that come in blue (OG Pixel RIP).

Any of you trading up your current device for it?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....com/product/pixel_4a?hl=en-US&token=EXrKnolK

View attachment 328911

I saw this too - definitely a beautiful device. Love the 'Barely Blue' as a colour choice, as well.

Barely Blue, Sage Green... Pixel's doing a great job with colours as of late.

Also, I LOVE that orange Power button.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I saw this too - definitely a beautiful device. Love the 'Barely Blue' as a colour choice, as well.

Barely Blue, Sage Green... Pixel's doing a great job with colours as of late.

Also, I LOVE that orange Power button.
Yes agree very nice colors ..be nice they bring a few more to the lineup

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
If I recall right - they were hard to get.

I purchased it right away in blue. Unfortunately I went through 4 of them! haha. First one the speakers died, second one the screen had some weird lighting issue, the third one just died randomly, and finally the 4th that I had was good until I was on my anniversary in New York taking pictures with my wife in central park, the phone started getting hot and then shut off and died. Lost all our pictures as they didn't back up in time. They were beautiful too. My wife never forgave Google for this and after that I couldn't get her on a Pixel.

The good (if you can call it that) is that I was eligible for the class action lawsuit and got paid.

Anyway this didn't deter me from loving Pixel phones.

Say did you get your 3A yet?

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I purchased it right away in blue. Unfortunately I went through 4 of them! haha. First one the speakers died, second one the screen had some weird lighting issue, the third one just died randomly, and finally the 4th that I had was good until I was on my anniversary in New York taking pictures with my wife in central park, the phone started getting hot and then shut off and died. Lost all our pictures as they didn't back up in time. They were beautiful too. My wife never forgave Google for this and after that I couldn't get her on a Pixel.

The good (if you can call it that) is that I was eligible for the class action lawsuit and got paid.

Anyway this didn't deter me from loving Pixel phones.

Say did you get your 3A yet?

4A - Barely Blue - next to the Sorta Sage P5
2phones.JPG