Pixel 4a 5g - No Voicemail Notification

Mr Saturday 42

Feb 4, 2021
Visit site
Phone will not give VM notification. Pixel Support and Sprint Support throw up hands each blaming the other. Every search I do gives the solution of Settings then Voicemail ... but the 4a 5g does not have Voicemail as an option under settings...
Going in through phone app and hitting triple dots then Settings then Voicemail then Notifications brings up Show Notifications toggle (which is to the right and apparently on) but the toggle cant be turned off and on again - not reactive to touch. Restarting does not help.

Help! Not sure where else to turn.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the 1st gen Pixel forum to the 4a forum.

Which carrier are you on? Verizon can be a little different from other carriers.

thejamiv

May 3, 2021
Visit site
Re: Pixel 4a 5g - No Voicemail Notification -SAME ISSUE TMobile.

Phone will not give VM notification. Pixel Support and Sprint Support throw up hands each blaming the other. Every search I do gives the solution of Settings then Voicemail ... but the 4a 5g does not have Voicemail as an option under settings...
Going in through phone app and hitting triple dots then Settings then Voicemail then Notifications brings up Show Notifications toggle (which is to the right and apparently on) but the toggle cant be turned off and on again - not reactive to touch. Restarting does not help.

Help! Not sure where else to turn.

I have the same issue, my VMs are delayed until I check or the phone is reset. Occasionally they pop up to let me know they are there. Any fix yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke