Dear all, getting used to my new Pixel 4a still. I have to admit, compared to my old (but cracked screen) Honor 10 View, its a major downgrade. I should have seen that coming.

But most pressing to me is that when somebody calls me on my phone, I hear the ring but to answer it I have to frantically look in my notifications pull down for the answer phone option. All other cell phones I've had have known to bring a phone call right to the top to make answering easy. Not so with my Pixel 4. Anybody know a setting to make this happen in settings? I currently miss well over half my calls even with phone in hand, because I have to go looking for the phone call.

Same issue with alarms. I had my morning alarm go off while driving once and it required a two-handed search through the lengthy notifications panel to find it and turn it off. I'm surprised I survived the ordeal without an accident. Both of these on all prior cell phones came to the top, and even stayed at the top until dealt with.
    02-10-2021 08:16 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is this only when the phone screen is on when the phone call comes in? What happens when you get a call while the screen is asleep -- does it light up and give you a fullscreen incoming call interface?

Does this happen in Safe Mode as well? https://support.google.com/pixelphon.../2852139?hl=en
    02-10-2021 11:48 AM