Recommend Pixel 4a car holder

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
We're looking for a good quality dashboard cell phone car holder that is compatible with our Pixel 4a.
We would rather not get the type that clips in the heating/cooling vents nor the type that holds the phone with magnets. I ordered the Aukey magnetic holder but the magnets aren't strong enough to work through the cases we have, and because of the design of the case back the magnets can't be stuck to the back.
Looking at the side spring loaded type my concern is the side buttons of our phones so it has to be compatible with the Pixel 4a.
What car holders are you using for your Pixel 4a?

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm using the iOttie OneTouch 4 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6929000 with my Pixel 4a 5G. The bottom "lip" is adjustable so you can get the spring clamps below the volume buttons.
Thanks for the suggestion. That is the one I am considering. I looked at the 5 but a reviewer wrote that the 5 doesn't work with their Pixel 4a. So I ordered the one you use and should be here tomorrow. I'll let you know how it works out.

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Should work fine. I previously used it with my Pixel 2 XL, first time I used it with the 4a 5G the clamp gripped on the volume button. A quick adjustment of the bottom lip and it was all good.
I've got it set up and used it last night. It seems very well made with a lot of adjustments. Used it with Google Maps on a short trip and the multiple adjustments made for perfect viewing angles. Now my wife wants one for her car.
Thanks for a spot on recommendation.

onnad

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Would you care to show how it fits in the touch 4? I have the 5 (got it before the 4g version) and I see how the 5 grabs the vol down buttom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12