What case are you getting for your Pixel 5?

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
I'm thinking of the Green Chameleon Case from Google.

I checked out the Spigen cases but I'm kinda bored with their designs as I've been buying their cases for years.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I've been buying Ringke and Spigen clear cases for years. Just ordered a Spigen clear case. It's $24.99 with 20% off right now. They also sell a kickstand that you can add to the case. I love this kickstand and have been able to move it once to another case.

JoePa2624

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I normally use the Google fabric case, which is what I have on my 4a. But I ordered a clear Spigen case for my P5. Gotta show off the beautiful green color!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not buying the 5, I'm still staying with my 2, but if I were buying a 5, I'd be using the Otterbox Defender with it. (I've never had a phone damaged when it was in a Defender.)

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I'm not buying the 5, I'm still staying with my 2, but if I were buying a 5, I'd be using the Otterbox Defender with it. (I've never had a phone damaged when it was in a Defender.)

Was looking at the Otterbox Defender case, can't find one that is clear. Getting a Sage P5 and don't want to put a black case on it. Excellent case for protection.