What case are you getting for your Pixel 5?

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
I ordered this one to go with my Sage Pixel 5:

dbran.png

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
My totallee clear case arrived today. Very well made. Its seems the Pixel 5 is slightly shorter and a tiny bit wider than the Pixel 4.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
My totallee clear case arrived today. Very well made. Its seems the Pixel 5 is slightly shorter and a tiny bit wider than the Pixel 4.

So glad you're liking the case! Clear cases are pretty awesome - I have buy one for every phone I end up purchasing. That's an interesting size comparison!

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site

Ghostek clear arrive here - same size difference you mentioned - now all I need is a phone to put it on - 3 weeks from today should be the day.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I ordered a couple cases.....But with the aluminum frame of the P5 and aluminum backing, I'm wondering if just a screen protector and maybe a dbrand skin will be just as good. It won't be as bulky and clearly there more more protection than a glass back

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm not buying the 5, I'm still staying with my 2, but if I were buying a 5, I'd be using the Otterbox Defender with it. (I've never had a phone damaged when it was in a Defender.)

Same here..... I love the security and peace of mind I get from the Defender series. I don't mind adding a little bulk for the protection, and I love how grippy they are :-D

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I have never rotated cases - and I don't know why???

I just started recently, and it's fun... almost makes you feel like you got a new phone with every case change. Keeps things a little more interesting till you get a new phone ;-)

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I just started recently, and it's fun... almost makes you feel like you got a new phone with every case change. Keeps things a little more interesting till you get a new phone ;-)

I have 2 cases coming for the P5 - looks like I may be a new addition to the CRC - Case Rotating Club.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I have 2 cases coming for the P5 - looks like I may be a new addition to the CRC - Case Rotating Club.

LOL well welcome in to CAA (Case Addicts Anonymous). You need 3 more cases to catch up to me.... and I think I'm considered a functioning addict ;-) My last 3 phones I've gotten progressively more cases for.... I'm losing the ability to tell when enoughs enough :-O :-D But hey, I'm using them all ;-)

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I ordered a couple cases.....But with the aluminum frame of the P5 and aluminum backing, I'm wondering if just a screen protector and maybe a dbrand skin will be just as good. It won't be as bulky and clearly there more more protection than a glass back
That would be my choice too, a dbrand skin. That is all I had on my 2xl

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

I've wondered this as well. I ordered two Grip cases with the swarm back for my Son and myself.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I got both cases in today. Spigen and Ghostek. Coming from a N10 plus, I'm gonna have to get use to the size. Regardless, I'll probably end up just skinning the back. I mean its aluminum after all....lol20201010_175318.jpeg20201010_175352.jpeg