Pixel 5 under display speaker

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
That ought to be good for at least an additional 100 sales. Why does Google always go down strange roads to get where they are going, only to end up in a dead end which forces them to turn around and back track?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That ought to be good for at leadt an additional 100 sales. Why does Google always go down strange roads to get where they are going, only to end up in a dead end which forces them to turn around and back track?
That's just Google being Google ..lol

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Saturday night is the loneliest night...
Especially when you are by yourself. In which case having 2 phones is ideal so you can call yourself up to have an intelligent discussion. You can really learn a lot from yourself if you just listen to who's talking.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Especially when you are by yourself. In which case having 2 phones is ideal so you can call yourself up to have an intelligent discussion. You can really learn a lot from yourself if you just listen to who's talking.
OMG ...I'm done for the night

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site

Wait, I'm supposed to have 2 phones? No wonder I was getting lonely.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
That ought to be good for at least an additional 100 sales. Why does Google always go down strange roads to get where they are going, only to end up in a dead end which forces them to turn around and back track?

Maybe - the whole Pixel phone situation is just a sideline for Google to test their Android OS and provide another means of tracking people so they can gather exciting info (on already mentioned people) like how they spend their Saturday nights.

I turned my P4 off, and waited until Sunday AM to post this. They ain't getting nothing on me - :cool:

I've also decided to keep the P4 when I get the P5 so I can swap between them and further confuse the "looker oners" at GCC - Google Control Center.

Gotta go, I think the GCC comes alive at 9:30 AM in October. 8:30 is the normal time, but they spend Saturday nights in Oct implanting spy devices in pumpkins for Halloween, they need the extra hour sleep in the AM.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Maybe - the whole Pixel phone situation is just a sideline for Google to test their Android OS and provide another means of tracking people so they can gather exciting info (on already mentioned people) like how they spend their Saturday nights.

I turned my P4 off, and waited until Sunday AM to post this. They ain't getting nothing on me - :cool:

I've also decided to keep the P4 when I get the P5 so I can swap between them and further confuse the "looker oners" at GCC - Google Control Center.

Gotta go, I think the GCC comes alive at 9:30 AM in October. 8:30 is the normal time, but they spend Saturday nights in Oct implanting spy devices in pumpkins for Halloween, they need the extra hour sleep in the AM.
Make sure you turn it off in the confessional

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy