Out of stock??

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
yeah out of stock before the phone is even released, kinda lame to be honest, heck the Sorta Sage was out of stock in like 3 days

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
yeah out of stock before the phone is even released, kinda lame to be honest, heck the Sorta Sage was out of stock in like 3 days

I check Google Fi and Google Store on a regular basis for the P5 - the "in/out of stock" situation is hard to explain - BUT - I think this has been true for previous Pixel pre-orders.

ETA - Best Buy is still promising pick up/delivery on the 29th for both colors.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I check Google Fi and Google Store on a regular basis for the P5 - the "in/out of stock" situation is hard to explain - BUT - I think this has been true for previous Pixel pre-orders.

ETA - Best Buy is still promising pick up/delivery on the 29th for both colors.

I think OnePlus had similar issues. Those two manufacturers usually see pretty awesome pre-order/early launch sales.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Just one color option is to blame. A white, orange and green option might've avoided this.

I agree, Google knows that colors besides black (and to a lesser degree white) sell extremely well, but for whatever reason they don't offer those other colors. I guess they're afraid of selling too many phones. Who wants variety right? That could be disastrous :eek:

rajeshr68

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Missed it. It’s OOS again. Looks like I have to order right away when It’s back in stock. No point in waiting for the Black Friday sale.

It seems to come and go in stock - I’ve seen it happen a couple of times over the past few days.

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Did you check Amazon or Best Buy?

Best Buy Canada doesn’t have the sage either.
Amazon Canada doesn’t even have any pixel 5

It’s frustrating to see OOS even before the phone is launched. Google need to have better inventory

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy Canada doesn’t have the sage either.
Amazon Canada doesn’t even have any pixel 5

It’s frustrating to see OOS even before the phone is launched. Google need to have better inventory

Aw man, no Sage? That is disappointing!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon