Can't wait for my Pixel 5

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I was excited until all this poor sound when on calls talk. :( Considering going with the s20 FE instead.
What poor sound on calls. All the reviews I saw states sound is fine on calls and I've watched like 10 reviews.

The FE is a fantastic device can't go wrong.

Last edited:

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting excited, seems like forever! I need some movement. Really want to put this thru some comparison tests against my P4XL. Definitely gotta test the camera and speaker volume.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Several members have talked about having trouble hearing on calls outside due to the muffled sound from the under the screen speaker.

Yeah that's me.

The problem is that there's no speaker grille on the top of the phone, so there's nowhere for the sound to come out from. Tis trying to push out through the sealed glass.

Calls are low volume and near-impossible to hear outside when there's traffic.

cyndie1030

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
If I have any trouble hearing on calls or have the gap issue, I plan on returning and living with my Pixel 2 and possibly waiting on the OnePlus Nord N105G to be released in the US. Specs for it: OnePlus Nord N10 5G Specs

The Nord N10 is powered by the Snapdragon 690 SoC, which features a Snapdragon X51 modem. The device also sports a 4,300 mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T support. The Nord N10 sports a 6.49-inch FHD+ IPS LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate as opposed to the 90Hz AMOLED panel on the standard Nord.

For optics, the OnePlus Nord N10 gets a 64 MP primary sensor paired with an 8 MP ultrawide shooter, depth sensor, and macro camera. The hole-punch camera cutout on the front houses a 16 MP selfie shooter. The Nord N10 is equipped with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner as well as stereo speakers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2