Best clear thin case

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So, just pre-ordered the sage green Pixel 5, yippee! I'm looking for a really thin clear case for it. I have done some research on Google so far, but any suggestions here at all?

Eric The Duke

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping Power Support International comes out with an air jacket case for Pixel 5. They are really thin and show off the phone nicely. I have one for my Pixel 2 XL.

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I have this case and I does not add very much bulk to the phone at all. It makes me feel a little better holding it and not so afraid of dropping it ,😀

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have this case and I does not add very much bulk to the phone at all. It makes me feel a little better holding it and not so afraid of dropping it ,
I'm sorry, which case are you talking about? Thank you to everyone else for the suggestions. I looked at the Spigen case. I think it's a little too bulky for my taste though... I appreciate the support so far! I mean right now I have a rhino shield bumper case in my Pixel 3 XL, but I don't shield isn't making a bumper case for the picture of 5 years. we shall see what happens... I was looking at some slightly thinner pieces on Amazon and that other company's website. Check this case out...

https://www.olixar.com/ultra-thin-google-pixel-5-case-100-clear

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm sorry, which case are you talking about? Thank you to everyone else for the suggestions. I looked at the Spigen case. I think it's a little too bulky for my taste though... I appreciate the support so far! I mean right now I have a rhino shield bumper case in my Pixel 3 XL, but I don't shield isn't making a bumper case for the picture of 5 years. we shall see what happens... I was looking at some slightly thinner pieces on Amazon and that other company's website. Check this case out...

https://www.olixar.com/ultra-thin-google-pixel-5-case-100-clear
That one doesn't look bad at all... BTW the Spigen is thinner than you think.. clear one...
7f3df0c44598181266e9d58b992a1665.jpg

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
That one doesn't look bad at all... BTW the Spigen is thinner than you think.. clear one...
7f3df0c44598181266e9d58b992a1665.jpg
Haha, yeah thanks! I'll definitely have to compare both cases together. It's just that the Spigen case looks thicker online if you know what I mean.

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Haha, yeah thanks! I'll definitely have to compare both cases together. It's just that the Spigen case looks thicker online if you know what I mean.

Yeah I have a generic thin case on my Pixel 4xl and also have the Spigen Ultra Hybrid for it. Ordered them together. The ultra hybrid is noticeably thicker so besides the first few days I was trying both out, I've never used the Spigen since. Dropped the phone a few times, the generic thin case has protected it nicely.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I have a generic thin case on my Pixel 4xl and also have the Spigen Ultra Hybrid for it. Ordered them together. The ultra hybrid is noticeably thicker so besides the first few days I was trying both out, I've never used the Spigen since. Dropped the phone a few times, the generic thin case has protected it nicely.
Yeah, trust me, I hear you completely. I mean for me, I've never used a Spigen case either. It might just come down to one of those two cases for me. Something which adds protection and not too much bulk...

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Great thought, unfortunately just looks a little too heavy for me. Thank you for the suggestion though!
It's actually not too bad. I bought this one and the spigen thin fit. Thin fit is slightly thinner but is a fingerprint magnet (it's soft coating now). Black one... Good luck in your hunt

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
It's actually not too bad. I bought this one and the spigen thin fit. Thin fit is slightly thinner but is a fingerprint magnet (it's soft coating now). Black one... Good luck in your hunt
Haha yeah I hear ya! I mean the thinner the case, the better for me. I'll let you know of course what I pick in the near future.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11