Anyone going bareback?

DigbyTheDog

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site
I really like the coating on the back, which tempts me to go bareback, but I tend to drop my phone, so I'm worried what would happen without at least a thin TPU case.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody been rocking it naked and noticed any paint come off naturally (without dropping case) just daily handed use, in and out of pocket?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes, absolutely! I'm excited to get my cat to pose for her first ever Pixel 5 picture! I may try and recreate her first picture taken with my Pixel 2. I'm geeky and sentimental like that. ??????

Good Luck , I have a tough time getting my cats to stay still, when they see me aiming the camera at them, especially the youngest one. The youngest one just wants to get to close because curious as to what's going on :D

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Good Luck , I have a tough time getting my cats to stay still, when they see me aiming the camera at them, especially the youngest one. The youngest one just wants to get to close because curious as to what's going on :D

I definitely know what you're saying!my cat will either move or pose for me! Cats can be silly!

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante