Battery Life On Pixel 5

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting crazy good battery life , what about rest of you ?View attachment 328838
well, that's awesome awesome to hear mustang dude! So, Verizon texted me last night saying that my phone is on its way. Should be here by Tuesday! I've been testing out different browsers. However, I can't really make the switch to non-chrome because I have all my passwords and data in chrome sync of course...

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it's been ridiculous. Accubattery believes the battery is actually bigger than it should be.
33902947a022622c3852e1d00d701bcd.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
well, that's awesome awesome to hear mustang dude! So, Verizon texted me last night saying that my phone is on its way. Should be here by Tuesday! I've been testing out different browsers. However, I can't really make the switch to non-chrome because I have all my passwords and data in chrome sync of course...
Thats great, I'm sure you can't wait

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah big time
I'm seriously thinking about trying out the kiwi browser. However, all my data is synced with chrome. However, what do you recommend for the best less resource intrusive browser for our phones? I've tried out all the usual contenders. Lol. But I haven't come to a conclusion for myself yet. Thanks mustang dude! I'm in regardless of how much more battery and RAM the new phone has, I still want to be safe / careful with it if you know what I mean?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm seriously thinking about trying out the kiwi browser. However, all my data is synced with chrome. However, what do you recommend for the best less resource intrusive browser for our phones? I've tried out all the usual contenders. Lol. But I haven't come to a conclusion for myself yet. Thanks mustang dude! I'm in regardless of how much more battery and RAM the new phone has, I still want to be safe / careful with it if you know what I mean?
I've only used Chrome and Samsung browser , which I think available in play store for other devices, haven't tried fire fox.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Ok let me know how you like it and any battery issues.
Please don't encourage this dude here.. Lmao jk love to see the chatter..
Oh yeah dude for sure. On the new phone I'll be trial testing it in a few days.
I gotta say I just don't see battery drain for Chrome.. Maybe bc I'm using Samsung phones mainly... They seem to go good with battery care..

I will run it on my 4a 5G test some more...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Please don't encourage this dude here.. Lmao jk love to see the chatter.. I gotta say I just don't see battery drain for Chrome.. Maybe bc I'm using Samsung phones mainly... They seem to go good with battery care..

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hehehe
Please don't encourage this dude here.. Lmao jk love to see the chatter.. I gotta say I just don't see battery drain for Chrome.. Maybe bc I'm using Samsung phones mainly... They seem to go good with battery care..

Haha, yeah I hear you! I'm trying out Firefox focus. The problem is it doesn't allow you to do multiple tabs, but autocomplete from passwords and usernames from Gboard does work within that browser versus kiwi browser for some reason...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12