Voice Match error

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Voice March error

Haha yeah thanks mustang. I tried that and uninstalled and we installed the Google app and have to re-sync everything up again and it starts working in last night. However, my activating Google Assistant via voice command isn't working reliably right now for some reason. I can't figure that out. When it's connected to my pixel buds it works now, but when my phone's locked and I try to activate assistant through my lock screen it doesn't activate. Screenshot_20210105-082410.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Haha yeah thanks mustang. I tried that and uninstalled and we installed the Google app and have to re-sync everything up again and it starts working in last night. However, my activating Google Assistant via voice command isn't working reliably right now for some reason. I can't figure that out. When it's connected to my pixel buds it works now, but when my phone's locked and I try to activate assistant through my lock screen it doesn't activate. View attachment 330498
I'll have to check mine on the lock screen and report back.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

I'll have to check mine on the lock screen and report back.
Yeah it's really weird. It's not working reliably and consistently unfortunately. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Google app last night and reset everything back up of course.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Yeah it's really weird. It's not working reliably and consistently unfortunately. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Google app last night and reset everything back up of course.
What about Uninstall the update ?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

What about Uninstall the update ?
Oh yeah, I tried that. I installed the Google app completely. Then did a fresh install/update of the app. Google Assistant works just the voice recognition from the lock screen and on the home screen doesn't work consistently at all. Unless I tap the Google Assistant logo in our search widget. Although the Google Assistant activation in my pixel buds and on Android Auto works fine. It's really weird...

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Ok I'll check mine see if same issue
Nice thanks dude. Not sure what's going on. Last night I rebooted my phone a couple of times and it hasn't worked the same since yesterday afternoon. Everything was fine before the security patch yesterday.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Nice thanks dude. Not sure what's going on. Last night I rebooted my phone a couple of times and it hasn't worked the same since yesterday afternoon. Everything was fine before the security patch yesterday.
Mine works, I also fixed your title from March to match .

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

It doesn't respond when you say hey google on the lock screen?
No not right now it doesn't. I mean out of 10 tries maybe one or two out of 10 tries it'll actually work.

Slide update: well, not to sound like a liar here lol but Voice recognition just started to work again I don't know why. Right after typing my response to you lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Yep, just tried it again. It's not consistent. It stopped working again I'm curious says to see if anyone else here is having the same issue.
Yeah tried few more times still ok on my end , I have 3 other devices sitting on my desk and all going off the same time when I say hey google

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Yeah tried few more times still ok on my end , I have 3 other devices sitting on my desk and all going off the same time when I say hey google
Yeah but what can I say You're such a popular man and you have a strong voice lol mine has been going off more frequently recently but still not every single time it's really weird. I guess I'll just have to keep on playing with it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Yeah but what can I say You're such a popular man and you have a strong voice lol mine has been going off more frequently recently but still not every single time it's really weird. I guess I'll just have to keep on playing with it.

Yeah try messing around with it .

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Yeah try messing around with it .
Haha yeah dude, I'll have to play around with it for a while. I mean other than that just like everyone else here in my phone is running absolutely beautifully!

Quick question though, if you're signed up for the Gboard beta, do you have the new enhanced voice typing? I'm signed up for the Gboard beta, and I never received the enhanced voice typing. I know there was only sent out from Google to a small number of users, I was just wondering.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Haha yeah dude, I'll have to play around with it for a while. I mean other than that just like everyone else here in my phone is running absolutely beautifully!

Quick question though, if you're signed up for the Gboard beta, do you have the new enhanced voice typing? I'm signed up for the Gboard beta, and I never received the enhanced voice typing. I know there was only sent out from Google to a small number of users, I was just wondering.
I'm not in beta for gboard, but u should get the new things to test out , which makes me ask this , are you in beta for Google app?