I have literally tried half a dozen different brand tempered glass screen protectors and every single one of them starts to "unstick" at the top near the earpiece speaker after a couple of weeks. My latest one Magglass have me hope but after a month yesterday did the same. Beyond frustrating.
    06-07-2022 08:13 AM
    It might be the fact that the ear speaker lies under the screen on spring prongs for conductivity, and may be pushing that part of the screen upwards enough to give it a little crown - enough for the protector to get a start at peeling.

Edit: Just saw this is for the 5a and not the 5 so my comment is irrelevant. It may be though that one of the clips holding in the screen is stuck or not properly installed for there to be a crown at that part of the screen.
    06-07-2022 09:40 PM
    It might be the fact that the ear speaker lies under the screen on spring prongs for conductivity, and may be pushing that part of the screen upwards enough to give it a little crown - enough for the protector to get a start at peeling.

Edit: Just saw this is for the 5a and not the 5 so my comment is irrelevant. It may be though that one of the clips holding in the screen is stuck or not properly installed for there to be a crown at that part of the screen.
    Yeah I honestly don't know it's just frustrating because I like the screen protectors not even for the screen but it makes swiping so much easier with a case on.
    06-07-2022 10:34 PM