Visit site
Will be in my hand next week, Pixel 6 Pro White 128GB

dd76e307cdc50145b0e90fa3aa6d0939.jpg

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My pixel 6pro showing Nov 19 to 20View attachment 337984

Ah man … I had to cancel and reorder bunch of times to finally get launch day delivery. Google store was a mess today, worst pre order experience ever ordering a pixel. At one point I thought I might not have any but luckily was able to sneak one order thru after some 2-3 hours trying starting from event.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Ah man … I had to cancel and reorder bunch of times to finally get launch day delivery. Google store was a mess today, worst pre order experience every ordering a pixel. At one point I thought I might not have any but luckily was able to sneak one order thru after some 2-3 hours trying starting from event.
Yeah same experience, I'll see if anything changes in few days.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Ah man … I had to cancel and reorder bunch of times to finally get launch day delivery. Google store was a mess today, worst pre order experience ever ordering a pixel. At one point I thought I might not have any but luckily was able to sneak one order thru after some 2-3 hours trying starting from event.

Having ordered every Pixel since P1, I agree 100% - worst ever. I finally canceled a couple of order attempts and went with a Store Pick up at the local Best Buy. I'm hoping to show up there next Thursday and walk away with a phone of some size and color - :cool:

As I mentioned in another thread, went with the store pick up option since 2 local FedEx drivers were arrested yesterday for stealing cellphones.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Having ordered every Pixel since P1, I agree 100% - worst ever. I finally canceled a couple of order attempts and went with a Store Pick up at the local Best Buy. I'm hoping to show up there next Thursday and walk away with a phone of some size and color - :cool:

As I mentioned in another thread, went with the store pick up option since 2 local FedEx drivers were arrested yesterday for stealing cellphones.
Yeah I thought about Best buy but they aren't known to deliver as well. They are famous to just take orders even without knowing they'll have stock or not. But yeah we will see how it goes, until we have the phones in hand nothing is guaranteed given how the pre orders went

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
How can I buy from Google and use in VZW?

Google store unlocked version should work on call carriers so it should work if you just put your old SIM. (It won’t have the mmWave bands on Verizon)

But Google store also sells Verizon version which is $100 more but it has the extra mmWave bands for Verizon. So if mmWave is important to you then buy the Verizon version from Google store or directly from Verizon.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Google store unlocked version should work on call carriers so it should work if you just put your old SIM. (It won’t have the mmWave bands on Verizon)

But Google store also sells Verizon version which is $100 more but it has the extra mmWave bands for Verizon. So if mmWave is important to you then buy the Verizon version from Google store or directly from Verizon.
I looked on Google Store and searched Pixel 6 pro but nothing came up???

I don't know what mmWave Bands are? 5G?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I looked on Google Store and searched Pixel 6 pro but nothing came up???

I don't know what mmWave Bands are? 5G?

Not sure what you mean nothing showed up. When I go to store.google.com first thing on the page is Pixel 6. You can also select Pixel - Phone - Pixel 6 Pro from the menu. It’s hard to miss since it’s all over the page

And yes mmWave are one set of 5G bands which Verizon uses. They offer very fast speeds but range is very bad and needs direct line of sight of mmWave antenna. Basically not a popular 5G deployment and most other carriers/rest of world don’t use mmWave for 5G. But if you are on Verizon and don’t mind buying carrier versions (I hate them and won’t use even if they give me free ), it’s better to buy the Verizon version since it covers all the 5G bands Verizon uses.

2e76c9e20fb59241c2b4d33fd09fc26e.png

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey do you know if the new Pixel allows usb c hdmi out?

Not sure I’m not a big cable user so haven’t used that feature before. I mostly use Google cast if I need to cast something but I can see many scenarios where that’s not going to work. Quick search showed previous Pixels didn’t support this? If so then I’ll be surprised if the new one supports this. I didn’t find anything on the website saying this will work. Probably someone will have to try once you they have the phone.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Not sure I’m not a big cable user so haven’t used that feature before. I mostly use Google cast if I need to cast something but I can see many scenarios where that’s not going to work. Quick search showed previous Pixels didn’t support this? If so then I’ll be surprised if the new one supports this. I didn’t find anything on the website saying this will work. Probably someone will have to try once you they have the phone.
Ya I knew previous Pixels blocked it. I was just hoping...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12