Which 6 Pro case are you getting?

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Since my 3XL screen hasn't even the hint of a scratch and the new Gorilla glass front and back of the 6 is even stronger, I haven't ordered a case.

Just an FYI, the 6 Pro has Gorilla Glass Victus front and back; the 6 only has Victus on the front, and uses Gorilla Glass 6 on the back (still good, but not quite as strong).

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Official Google case, ordered along with the phone. I also ordered the Moment case mainly because it works with Apple magsafe charger and I have them few at various places in my house

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I've never used Ghostek cases, are they bulky? This phone is already pretty big, I don't want to make it even bulkier...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered this Spigen case right away because I have the matching version for this on my Pixel 4XL. I already received it so when the phone arrives I will be ready to snap it on! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6996662

I was going to order that one, but at the time, it estimated delivery as mid-November, and I didn't want to start using the phone without a case. I ordered the Moment case, which supposedly will ship early November, but I think I'll order the Spigen Liquid case as well!

superloco831

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I was going to order that one, but at the time, it estimated delivery as mid-November, and I didn't want to start using the phone without a case. I ordered the Moment case, which supposedly will ship early November, but I think I'll order the Spigen Liquid case as well!

I am really interested in the moment case if I recall it’s like around $50 I am a case fanatic I have 3 spigen cases now and a ghostek and poetic on the way though the poetic was the most expensive so far at around $26 but again the moment case definitely intrigues me with the magnet and being useful with the magsafe so the ones I don’t like I can always return easily if I choose or just keep them like I usually do

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I am really interested in the moment case if I recall it’s like around $50 I am a case fanatic I have 3 spigen cases now and a ghostek and poetic on the way though the poetic was the most expensive so far at around $26 but again the moment case definitely intrigues me with the magnet and being useful with the magsafe so the ones I don’t like I can always return easily if I choose or just keep them like I usually do

I've had Moment cases for my 3 XL and 3a XL, and they're all high quality, great protection, and not particularly bulky. Can't go wrong with them!

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I've had Moment cases for my 3 XL and 3a XL, and they're all high quality, great protection, and not particularly bulky. Can't go wrong with them!

I'd never heard of them, so I went to their web site - what is "with (M)Force mean?

How are they in the grip department?

case.JPG

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz