Which Phone Are Your Replacing With Your 6 or 6 Pro?

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Got a OnePlus 9 a few weeks ago when my 4xl had to be sent in for repair. Got it back a week ago or so and it is still in the box. So will trade that in for the 6 Pro and keep the OnePlus as a backup.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
S21 Plus. Or I might keep it and sell my Pixel 3. I'm still trying to decide. I know the return on each of those phones is vastly different.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Base on what I've been posting, not shocking...

My Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3. :(

Like I said it was basically a filler with Samsung not releasing the Note 21 Ultra.

I've never been a fan of the Pixel, the first and only purchase was a mistake. Google finally listened and they got my attention!!!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering what phone others are replacing. Mine is in bold below, but I've had a crazy past year leading up to this point.

Over the last 12 months, I've owned (reverse chronological):

Pixel 5a (returned after a week)
OnePlus Nord N10 5G (current, bought in Hawaii as vacation replacement)
Pixel 4a (drowned in Hawaii 4 months ago)
Galaxy S20 FE (sold earlier this year after first 6 Pro leaks)
Pixel 3a (water damaged charging port, repair too much $$)
Pixel 2 XL (owned since it launched, drowned in Hawaii last October)

I'm heading to Hawaii again a few days after my 6 Pro is due to be delivered. I plan to return with a dry and working Pixel this time. :D

What an awesome collection you have! What kind of Huawei phone are you using now?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Base on what I've been posting, not shocking...

My Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3. :(

Like I said it was basically a filler with Samsung not releasing the Note 21 Ultra.

I've never been a fan of the Pixel, the first and only purchase was a mistake. Google finally listened and they got my attention!!!
I love my Z Flip 3 but it's up for sale... I'm going to go with Pixel Pro and Fold 3 till next year...

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I love my Z Flip 3 but it's up for sale... I'm going to go with Pixel Pro and Fold 3 till next year...

I was looking at a Z Flip 3 instead of the pixel 6 Pro, because I could have the same 6.7 inch screen, but with the folding form factor that would take up a lot less room in my pocket, and be more comfy to carry. I'm a pixel lover at heart tho, love pure Android, love the best updates in the business (now for 5 years), and was doubting how long a folding phone would last me vs a regular form factor pixel 6 Pro. I'll be keeping my next phone for a long time, and I'm just not sure a folding phone will last 4 or 5 years.

Plus I'm not a fan of all the bloat on Sammy's devices :eek:

lacough

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
pixel 4xl, but only because I made a mistake 2 years ago and went with the 64gb. I use too many applications for work and personal. 512 pixel 6 pro on order.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I was looking at a Z Flip 3 instead of the pixel 6 Pro, because I could have the same 6.7 inch screen, but with the folding form factor that would take up a lot less room in my pocket, and be more comfy to carry. I'm a pixel lover at heart tho, love pure Android, love the best updates in the business (now for 5 years), and was doubting how long a folding phone would last me vs a regular form factor pixel 6 Pro. I'll be keeping my next phone for a long time, and I'm just not sure a folding phone will last 4 or 5 years.

Plus I'm not a fan of all the bloat on Sammy's devices :eek:
They did a great job with flip 3 its truly a joy to carry around and build quality is great.. I waited extra time to get my white phone and now I'm selling lmao.. If ya keeping long term Pixel definitely way...

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
They did a great job with flip 3 its truly a joy to carry around and build quality is great.. I waited extra time to get my white phone and now I'm selling lmao.. If ya keeping long term Pixel definitely way...

I almost picked up the Flip 3. But I'm a pixel guy at heart, don't like change, and I just know 5 years down the road my Flip wouldn't be "Flipping" :eek: ;)