Anyone order Pixel6?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I think most people order pixel pro and I agree pixel 6 pro is bigger , better screen , better battery but for me I really like the normal pixel 6 ..I like matte aluminum frame and flat screen ..fun color and i feel like regular 6 is look more like google phone while the pro is look very similar to Samsung or oneplus phone to me.

anyone get pixel 6 please share why u pick the 6 instead of 6 pro.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: anyone order Pixel6?

I chose the 6 over the 6 Pro because the additional features on the Pro weren't worth the additional cost to me.

jrodjrxbox

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: anyone order Pixel6?

I want but can't justify when I have a new fold 3 lol 🤣 but really want to go back to stock Google and so happy they put some ram in that b!+¢π finally

GoNavy79

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
I think most people order pixel pro and I agree pixel 6 pro is bigger , better screen , better battery but for me I really like the normal pixel 6 ..I like matte aluminum frame and flat screen ..fun color and i feel like regular 6 is look more like google phone while the pro is look very similar to Samsung or oneplus phone to me.

anyone get pixel 6 please share why u pick the 6 instead of 6 pro.

I chose the regular 6 for these reasons.
1) Flat screen
2) Smaller than 6pro
3) Matte rails
4) Nice bezels
5) I don't need the extra camera stuff
6) I don't need 120hz refresh or 1440 resolution
7) $300 less than the pro

Google COULD have shafted us on the price if they wanted to. In fact, I thought they were going to. But instead they gave us a smokin' deal. Thank you, Google.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The price is right!

I chose the 6 over the pro because I tend to upgrade phones often and it's less expensive for me to do so with a less expensive phone. For my specific use the features on the pro model would go to waste. I too prefer a flat screen and a somewhat manageable size of a phone. Finally the colors just seemed much more fun. This time around I chose to avoid black as I usually choose this color and went for seafoam instead. I hope it looks good in person!

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I asked this in another thread but since it's labeled "Verizon" it might not get seen as much.

When ordering from the Google store, can you put so much down and just finance the rest or do they require an all or nothing type deal when it comes to financing?

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I asked this in another thread but since it's labeled "Verizon" it might not get seen as much.

When ordering from the Google store, can you put so much down and just finance the rest or do they require an all or nothing type deal when it comes to financing?

There's no down payment option. You either pay with card all at once or finance the amount. The good thing about finance is that it's similar to the payment plan with your carrier. Just pay fixed amount on monthly basis. There's no advantage to paying a large amount in advance when you finance aside from getting out of a debt faster, which is a good thing itself and may suit your needs. There is a hard credit check though. I used it with my first Pixel but now I just pay the whole thing at once and sell my previous device to cut down the cost.

Last edited:

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I went with the P6 Pro because what the heck. I do use zoom more than I thought with my Pixel 4a so I really want to see what the zoom on the Pro will do. I like the bigger battery.
I choose the Stormy Black with the black matte stainless sides being a plus.
I know it's expensive but for reasons I won't go into this might be the only time I'll be able to go full hog on a phone and not take a hit on the wallet.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I went with the P6 Pro because what the heck. I do use zoom more than I thought with my Pixel 4a so I really want to see what the zoom on the Pro will do. I like the bigger battery.
I know it's expensive but for reasons I won't go into this might be the only time I'll be able to go full hog on a phone and not take a hit on the wallet.

Good for you - sometimes you just gotta go for it!

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Congrats!!!

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I chose the Regular pixel 6 because it will be my secondary phone to my Fold³ and I don't need it for the camera as I rarely take pictures.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
There's no down payment option. You either pay with card all at once or finance the amount. The good thing about finance is that it's similar to the payment plan with your carrier. Just pay fixed amount on monthly basis. There's no advantage to paying a large amount in advance when you finance aside from getting out of a debt faster, which is a good thing itself and may suit your needs. There is a hard credit check though. I used it with my first Pixel but now I just pay the whole thing at once and sell my previous device to cut down the cost.

Thanks for the info. I'm getting mine Black Friday so I try to limit huge chunks of cash if I can lol. I'm giving my old device to my mom so I can't do what you do which is absolutely what I'd normally do. I have my 3XL but I doubt there'll be much trade-in value. At least I have time to think about it lol. Thanks again!!

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I'm getting mine Black Friday so I try to limit huge chunks of cash if I can lol. I'm giving my old device to my mom so I can't do what you do which is absolutely what I'd normally do. I have my 3XL but I doubt there'll be much trade-in value. At least I have time to think about it lol. Thanks again!!

I tend to sell my phone on Swappa for a better cash payout as opposed to trade in.

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Just stop at Best buy to see the pixel 6 and it's look really nice in hand.. I like the square design and the bazel is not that big in real life ..(just little bit bigger than the pro) after seeing the pixel 6 it's make me more exciting to get mine next week.PXL_20211022_221601991.jpg

SwitchBoardDj

Aug 21, 2019
Visit site
I got the 6 because of the price and because I really don’t need the extra camera features. I usually always opt for the high end model of phones..iPhone 12 Pro Max, S21 Ultra etc. But those extra camera features, I very seldom use especially the telephoto lens.

Also based on a few size comparisons, the 6 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max is similar in size. The iPhone 13 Pro Max is a huge phone to me, which creates challenges with putting it in a pocket. Which is another reason I went with the regular iPhone 13 Pro and Pixel 6.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I got the 6 Pro. Had to get stormy black and 128GB as that was all that was available. But I am happy with my purchase. Tried to get Google financing through Klarna. They gave me enough credit limit and then declined the transaction. So I got it from Curry's using my husband's credit plan. Interest bearing unfortunately but I will try and pay it off more quickly.

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Just stop at Best buy to see the pixel 6 and it's look really nice in hand.. I like the square design and the bazel is not that big in real life ..(just little bit bigger than the pro) after seeing the pixel 6 it's make me more exciting to get mine next week.View attachment 338062
Since I have to go to Best Buy to get a new keyboard I will definitely be making a beeline for the Pixel 6 display. I might even take a few pictures.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I got the 6 Pro. Had to get stormy black and 128GB as that was all that was available. But I am happy with my purchase. Tried to get Google financing through Klarna. They gave me enough credit limit and then declined the transaction. So I got it from Curry's using my husband's credit plan. Interest bearing unfortunately but I will try and pay it off more quickly.
Ohhh nice. Congrats miss Cat , hopefully see you on picture forum shortly.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc