anyone have experience with preordering from google?

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
WoW when I checked Verizon for a trade-in on my 3xl it was only $42

The Google Store offered $97 for my 3XL, so I took them up on it.

I don't need a backup as I opt for the Google insurance and whenever I've needed it, they've always overnighted a new phone to me.

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I was ordering the Pixel 6 pro the other day on google fi. I went back to check something, went forward out of stock. Missed out by seconds.

How long will I need to wait before I can order an unlocked Pixel Pro that I can use on google fi.

Maybe I should switch to Verizon but I am used to under $30 phone bills.

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I was ordering the Pixel 6 pro the other day on google fi. I went back to check something, went forward out of stock. Missed out by seconds.

How long will I need to wait before I can order an unlocked Pixel Pro that I can use on google fi.

Maybe I should switch to Verizon but I am used to under $30 phone bills.
Any unlocked Pixel 6/Pro can be used with Google Fi.
So buy it wherever you can.

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the P6 Pro from Google Store on the first day. Up until a hour ago delivery was Oct.28/29. Now it's Oct. 30-Nov.2. Ugh! I might check out Best Buy on sell day but I really don't want to buy it from there.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I ordered the P6 Pro from Google Store on the first day. Up until a hour ago delivery was Oct.28/29. Now it's Oct. 30-Nov.2. Ugh! I might check out Best Buy on sell day but I really don't want to buy it from there.

Having spent way too much time surfing the vendors looking for a 6 PRO*, I can tell you they are few and far between. Best Buy has them "coming soon".

Since you asked my opinion - ;) - I'd hold onto the order you have and and pray to the Pixel Purchasing Gods for an early delivery.

*with a delivery date less than a month away.

LabRat

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My delivery date moved to Oct 30-Nov 2 overnight as well. The good news is that the cancel option is gone, so I should be receiving shipping information soon.

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Having spent way too much time surfing the vendors looking for a 6 PRO*, I can tell you they are few and far between. Best Buy has them "coming soon".

Since you asked my opinion - ;) - I'd hold onto the order you have and and pray to the Pixel Purchasing Gods for an early delivery.

*with a delivery date less than a month away.
Now it's Nov. 2-3. Best Buy is just a few blocks from my house so I'll just give them a call and if they have it I'll run down there and pick it up and cancel my order with Google Store.

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
I know that.
Just curious as to how you will call them and see if they have it today lol. I did check their site and it said delivery for Oct 29 if I pre-ordered. Tempting but I refuse to give them money anymore. Especially after the last ps5 drop which required joining their members service for a small $200 fee.

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Just curious as to how you will call them and see if they have it today lol. I did check their site and it said delivery for Oct 29 if I pre-ordered. Tempting but I refuse to give them money anymore. Especially after the last ps5 drop which required joining their members service for a small $200 fee.
I never indicated I was going to do it today. However some people have posted they were able to buy it early from BB. So BB may have it in stock and holding but won't say so until the 28th.

LabRat

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My delivery date moved to Oct 30-Nov 2 overnight as well. The good news is that the cancel option is gone, so I should be receiving shipping information soon.
Mine was just marked as shipped with a delivery date of Oct 28–29.

FedEx tracking says it will be delivered on the 28th, but they were two days late with the buds. So we will see how that goes.

Last edited:

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I thought since my Google Store ordered P6P shipment is getting later by the day that I would give Best Buy a try. I couldn't even order the unlocked version, only the carrier versions can be ordered! What the...!
So I guess I'll just sit in my melancholy until a delivery driver shows up in my future with a smallish package in hand.

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Several times. My experiences vary. Most of the problems in the past had to do with FedEx shipping. I learned it's usually best to pay for expedited shipping. You have more options that way and it might save your sanity.

Strangely enough, this time after all the problems ordering, I ended up with normal free shipping. I almost lost my mind.

But, the phone has shipped and FedEx tracking says it's now in Tennessee. Supposed to be here tomorrow. You can bet I will be waiting. They have been known to say that they attempted delivery and left a note when I was home. They usually don't knock. They usually leave it on the steps by the front door.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My date has jumped around so much, idk when it's coming. It's either going to be in the next day or two, or in a week. Google ordering and fulfillment kind of suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12