Pixel 6/6 pro UK preorder and delivery date

sitnaing83

Oct 23, 2021
Visit site
Ordered Cloudy white from Vodafone online at 8.00pm 19/10. New process of hard credit check on device plan is bummer.
During ordering, delivery date stated 28th Oct.
Contacted Vodafone service support and item will be shipped once it is available in stock, probably aiming for 28th. Did anyone have experience with Vodafone for Google device order shipped early before launch date?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Carphone Warehouse in the UK tells me mine's coming on the 28th. They've usually been reliable.

Went into Curry’s today to see one in person. It is so beautiful. I ordered curry’s online which is same as carphone warehouse now. Mine should also come Thursday. Seriously excited.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Although he pretends to be cool Dougy is excited about getting the new Bose 700 headphones. He is upgrading his Sennheisers. For free. Since I used his Curry’s Plan to buy it I guess he should get something for the hassle.

Relentius

Oct 25, 2021
Visit site
Ordered directly half an hour after my partner did, theirs has been dispatched and mine...well my case has dispatched for tomorrow, just no phone. Guess I can practice holding the case

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on Friday from EE network and they said I should get on or after 28th October hopefully.

Pixel 6 Pro 256gb Stormy Black

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine is in the hands of some sweaty DPD gorilla. Delivery date of tomorrow some time. ( 26/10 ) When no one is in no doubt.
Hopefully catch them on the camera and get them to take it next door.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered on Friday from EE network and they said I should get on or after 28th October hopefully.

Pixel 6 Pro 256gb Stormy Black
Same here, black 256gb, EE, delivery Thursday 28th. Then ordered a white 128gb for the missus for Xmas direct from Google... Was out of stock, expected delivery 28th November

aecgda

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
People still shop at carphone warehouse?

Mine dispatched today, arriving tomorrow. Ordered direct from Google.

🙂 I've always found them good at sorting out problems and gave a replacement straight away on day 1 on my current Pixel 5 when it wouldn't work with the SIM card. Always found them punctual with deliveries too.

aecgda

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Mine is in the hands of some sweaty DPD gorilla. Delivery date of tomorrow some time. ( 26/10 ) When no one is in no doubt.
Hopefully catch them on the camera and get them to take it next door.

Coincidentally I'm your DPD delivery man and your new phone's now being left outside in the rain. 👍

Supersonicc

Oct 27, 2021
Visit site
Sat. 23rd October I ordered my Stormy Black 6 Pro from Google along with the 30W USB-C charger & Pro case.

Just received dispatch from Google for DPD delivery tomorrow, get in there!

Oct 27, 2021
Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with Currys? I ordered mine my cloudy white 6 Pro at 1930 on the 19th and the email said ships by the 27th but I've had nothing since and speaking to a few people in the online chat it seems like either they don't know when it will be delivered, or it will be next week