Pixel 6/6 pro UK preorder and delivery date

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
My 30w power adapter is coming through post today. Green case also from Google had been despatched.

Hoping that EE will send a message tonight for tmrw delivery let's see.

jimmynexus

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
CPW order here orderd on the 21st. The date said the 28th. I did speak to a lady at CPW today she said I should get a dispatch email at 6.00bfor tomorrow delivery .. Doesn't seem to have come through. Will see what happens later.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
My 30w power adapter is coming through post today. Green case also from Google had been despatched.

Hoping that EE will send a message tonight for tmrw delivery let's see.
What deal did you get by going through EE? Was it worth getting tied to a provider?

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
What deal did you get by going through EE? Was it worth getting tied to a provider?

24 months contract 53 pounds for 10gb. That includes 10 percent discount because of 2nd line because wife also has a contract and cost of device upfront payment also taken off.

Not bad at all I think for the 256gb Pixel 6 pro

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
24 months contract 53 pounds for 10gb. That includes 10 percent discount because of 2nd line because wife also has a contract and cost of device upfront payment also taken off.

Not bad at all I think for the 256gb Pixel 6 pro
So about £13.50/m equivalent for the 10Gb a month. About middle of the road for EE.

Enjoy it when it comes. I'm liking mine so far.

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
So about £13.50/m equivalent for the 10Gb a month. About middle of the road for EE.

Enjoy it when it comes. I'm liking mine so far.

EE has calmed down over the years. Used to charge way too much. You can get sim only deals for under 20 pounds with 120gb data and best thing you can share data with other people on the same account with upto 10 different lines

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Aye. I have a 160Gb sim with them for £16 a month for my main number. Along with a 100Gb Vodafone one for £7 on my esim. And a sky one to give O2 coverage, £4 for 12Gb in my iPhone.

Agreed. Although still the most expensive, EE are not as mental as they were. I use them for 2 main reasons - I travel all over the country ( and abroad a few times a year for work ) and they still come out best for coverage. By quite a bit. And I change my phone several times a year. Want a fighting chance of WiFi calling, volte and carrier aggregation to work on random devices - EE is your best bet.

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Aye. I have a 160Gb sim with them for £16 a month for my main number. Along with a 100Gb Vodafone one for £7 on my esim. And a sky one to give O2 coverage, £4 for 12Gb in my iPhone.

Agreed. Although still the most expensive, EE are not as mental as they were. I use them for 2 main reasons - I travel all over the country ( and abroad a few times a year for work ) and they still come out best for coverage. By quite a bit. And I change my phone several times a year. Want a fighting chance of WiFi calling, volte and carrier aggregation to work on random devices - EE is your best bet.

I came back to EE after several years with the Three network. It became a nightmare Three's coverage and they released me after many complaints I made. They cancelled my contract without any charges. Never will go back to them. Period. EE was good break and alot better customer service. No disrespect but couldn't put up with the ppl dealing with you from call centres abroad lol.

Oct 27, 2021
Visit site
I've had my dispatch notification for my 6 Pro. It seems as though the online support reps don't have the foggiest when it comes to what's being sent when. All 3 told me it was out of stock and I wouldn't be getting it. One said it's guaranteed for next week, another said they don't know when they'll get stock, and the other just said it hasn't released yet so so don't expect anything

jimmynexus

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone to the jokers at Carphone warehouse,

Looks like there wasn't enough stock to go around :( I did order on the 21st,

She said it was in back order for the 27th Nov, just cancelled the order, will try and pick up one from ebay at some point, or just stick with my current phone for a bit.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I am getting mine in half an hour according to DPD tracking. m shocked by Carphone Warehouse. I ordered from Curry's on 22nd and mine is being delivered today.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I came back to EE after several years with the Three network. It became a nightmare Three's coverage and they released me after many complaints I made. They cancelled my contract without any charges. Never will go back to them. Period. EE was good break and alot better customer service. No disrespect but couldn't put up with the ppl dealing with you from call centres abroad lol.
I am moving from 3 to Smarty come next summer when my contracts are up. I can get same everything for £18 a month on smarty and I am paying £22.31 each for 4 contracts. So it will be a huge saving each month. I already use smarty on my second phone and am happy with the service and the support is UK based.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with Currys? I ordered mine my cloudy white 6 Pro at 1930 on the 19th and the email said ships by the 27th but I've had nothing since and speaking to a few people in the online chat it seems like either they don't know when it will be delivered, or it will be next week
Did you get your email. I was told it would come the 29th but late last night I got DPD email and it is due by 10am today. I also bought through Currys

Oct 27, 2021
Visit site
Did you get your email. I was told it would come the 29th but late last night I got DPD email and it is due by 10am today. I also bought through Currys

Yeahi got the shipping email yesterday evening. I actually got the email from DPD about 2 hours before I got the email from Currys. It was just baffling and frustrating how no-one in their support center could answer a simple question

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Yeahi got the shipping email yesterday evening. I actually got the email from DPD about 2 hours before I got the email from Currys. It was just baffling and frustrating how no-one in their support center could answer a simple question
Mine arrived just before 10am and it is beautiful. So premium feeling and I love the screen. No issues so far with the fingerprint sensor.

aecgda

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Got mine today from CPW. Very pleased with it. Fingerprint works perfectly. Very attractive looking phone. Google cover coming tomorrow.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Yeah mine arrived too. Just loving it completely and my FPS has been flawless and fast. I scanned all over my thumb from loads of different angles and it just reads it.

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Called EE today and they said that 256gb storage options for the Pixel 6 Pro were behind schedule for delivery because they weren't in stock. So apparently the day you put the order in it will be sent to you in 2 weeks. So for me apparently I ordered on the 23rd Oct and will get it most likely by 5th Nov next Friday 🙃.

So gotta be patient and stick in there and yet see all you guys enjoying your devices in the meantime 😩.