Jan 21 shipping date, smh

southjersey786

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I just got to preorder from the google store, it’s always been out of stock since launch whenever I’m available to check and got an estimated jan 21 shipping date, anyone else?

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Did Google miscalculate the demand that badly? Maybe the supply chain crisis is the reason? Hopefully that's just a random date and your phones will be shipping out much sooner. I don't think I could hold out that long for a phone that has already been released and purchased.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I just got to preorder from the google store, it’s always been out of stock since launch whenever I’m available to check and got an estimated jan 21 shipping date, anyone else?

I just tried to order a Pro - 1st I got the Jan ship date for either the black or white - then I got an out of stock and the phones were removed from the cart - IMO this has been the worst ordering session for any of the Pixel phones.

Last edited:

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I got a January 14th shipping date. I really wanted a 256GB 6 Pro, so I waited until Google allowed ordering the phone again after the first wave sold out.

galaxyfive

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Did Google miscalculate the demand that badly? Maybe the supply chain crisis is the reason? Hopefully that's just a random date and your phones will be shipping out much sooner. I don't think I could hold out that long for a phone that has already been released and purchased.

To my knowledge money doesn't change hands until the order has been shipped and or fulfilled.

galaxyfive

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Yes here. Originally I had an early November date delivery but cancelled that order to take advantage of the free pixel buds. My mistake on the original order. Now the est delivery has been pushed back to mid January. Good news is that I'll have a Pro 256gb storage with free buds (which will arrive early November as a separate shipment). I'll continue to enjoy my 4XL until then.

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Ouch, that is a long time. Anyone instead consider buying from a carrier, AMZ, BB, or other retailer? I can't imagine the wait taking as long as Google.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Yes here. Originally I had an early November date delivery but cancelled that order to take advantage of the free pixel buds. My mistake on the original order. Now the est delivery has been pushed back to mid January. Good news is that I'll have a Pro 256gb storage with free buds (which will arrive early November as a separate shipment). I'll continue to enjoy my 4XL until then.

and to think, your other mistake was canceling. You could have still gotten the buds.

https://www.androidpolice.com/if-yo...to-your-Pixel-6-order-Google-has-you-covered/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs