One of the reviews I watched on YouTube mentioned that you couldn't move or delete the Google search bar from the bottom of the screen. Is this true? And would using a different launcher change that because I'm kind of partial to Microsoft launcher and Nova launcher.
    11-03-2021 12:20 AM
    Hi, it's true and 3rd party launcher can fix that , my favorite is Nova
    guitardoc64 and Davidoo like this.
    11-03-2021 12:36 AM
    Yep can't remove it and even the top left at a glance widget.

I have always loved the Pixel launcher, personally I have used the stock launchers on all my phones over the last year or so. But I do have Nova, Niagara and other launchers like Microsoft installed just to change up once in a while. But majority of the time I just stick with the Pixel launcher on Pixel phones and anyway I like it a lot.

Launchers are personal stuff and everyone will have their favorite launchers for many different reasons. If you like customizing your launcher then any of the stock launchers are generally not a good choice.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    11-03-2021 12:42 AM
    How is Nova running on your 6 pro?
    Every time I get a new phone, I try to use the stock launcher but always end up going back to Nova.
    Just can't match the customization with anything else and I've tried virtually every other launcher.
    TIA
    guitardoc64 and bkdodger2 like this.
    11-03-2021 05:28 AM
    Every time I get a new phone, I try to use the stock launcher but always end up going back to Nova.
    Just can't match the customization with anything else and I've tried virtually every other launcher.
    TIA
    90% of what I stick with Android is because of the customization Nova gives me.
    11-03-2021 07:30 AM
    TIA
    Nova is running excellent on this phone.. I was expecting to have some issues but that hasn't been the case. When you do load it, make sure to delete the stock widgets and at the beginning I had to get into the Nova settings and unlock the desktop since I was using a backup from a previous phone but all is running well, no hiccups
    bkrickles likes this.
    11-03-2021 07:46 AM
    And with the Nova backup from my P5 everything looked identical when loaded to my P6
    bkdodger2 likes this.
    11-03-2021 09:04 AM
    And with the Nova backup from my P5 everything looked identical when loaded to my P6
    Nova runs excellent on my 6 Pro.
    11-03-2021 02:48 PM