Pixel 6 series December Update Features Fixes and Bugs

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
The December update for the Pixel 6 and the Pixel 6 Pro is now coming down to our phones.
Haven't seen it here in Missouri yet but reports are coming from other states and countries of downloading.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I just literally checked all the Android tech sites including the verge and Engadget and nothing. I doubt it's rolling out where is your evidence? Google's website said later this month they didn't say today specifically and typically it would of been posted all over the internet so i doubt it.

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I just literally checked all the Android tech sites including the verge and Engadget and nothing. I doubt it's rolling out where is your evidence? Google's website said later this month they didn't say today specifically and typically it would of been posted all over the internet so i doubt it.
All over Reddit. You can't miss it.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Apparently there's info on Google's Japan support page that says it's today: https://www.phonearena.com/news/google-pixel-6-december-2021-update-release-date_id137025
Nice I hope it's true but because it's already almost 5pm EST and usually by 12-1pm the update is already reaching devices + haven't heard a single report makes me not be confident. + The Google official post states later this month then again today is part of later this month so who knows.

https://support.google.com/pixelphone/thread/139017133/google-pixel-update-december-2021?hl=en

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Probably US will rollout tomorrow, I think this the first I seen Google do this with other countries before lol

jimmynexus

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Already downloaded it on my 6 Pro last night seemed to come through at 21.00 (unlocked in the UK)

So far, the phone seems less laggy when scrolling, and the fingerprint sensor is much more accurate for me,

Just seems generally smoother,

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I got mine same time 9pm UK time. 218MB size. I have set my power button press for assistant to the 1st segment so I don't have to press for as long. And Quick Tap seems to be working more reliably as well.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Initial thoughts are more snappy and I did a small battery drain on standby and it was definitely better than previous results. Wait too early still to tell..

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I finally side loaded it. It took me awhile as I haven't done that in a decade or so.
The good thing about side loading after you do the first one the following months goes in so easily.. I think I was under 10 minutes and that was with download start to finish

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
At my age a month is a long time to remember something.
Haha I'm right there with you but I have a Mac that I use terminal for my ADB commands and it remembers my previous entries. So all I have to do at the last step is change. The file name for the new month helps with old age memory issues. Lmfao

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay