Work Profile / Wifi settings

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I recently set up the work profile on my phone to be able to access some things when I'm not around my computer. Doing this installed certificates that allow me to access our work Wifi but my question, is there a way to get it to NOT automatically connect to our work Wifi? Even when my work profile is disabled, it still automatically connects and with so much of my personal communication going through data instead of sms, I don't really care to have all of my personal bandwidth monitored by my employer... I can disconnect from the wifi but when I leave the area and come back it automatically reconnects.

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Nevermind, I just told my phone to "forget" the network which worked. I don't know how to reconnect to it now though but that doesn't really matter to me since I have unlimited data. Lol. Mods can delete this thread, for some reason there's no "delete" option in Tapatalk.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your solution! No need to delete the thread, since it could help someone else in the same situation.

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Well to my surprise, my phone connected to our work Wifi again today. The certificate must refresh periodically or something. I did however find the auto connect toggle in the settings for that network though. I could have sworn it wasn't there before but maybe I was just blind.