Im putting this thread here because Im posting here most often and the Pixel buds forum seems not established yet.

Anyway, I cannot get the pixel buds app to come up when Im connected to my new bud pro. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted and re-paired the buds. rebooted the phone etc. and still nothing.

Do I need to delete my original buds from the phone as a previously paired connection to make it work?

Every page I see, including Googles own says I should go to:

"To see whether an update was successfully installed, go to Settings and then More settings and then Firmware update. If there's no mention of an available update, it means that you have the most recent firmware."

I cant get to this "more settings" section.
    08-01-2022 10:23 AM
    Under System Settings, go to Apps, open the app and clear the cache. Uninstall the app, then reinstall it.
    08-02-2022 12:50 AM
    Under System Settings, go to Apps, open the app and clear the cache. Uninstall the app, then reinstall it.
    Nope, still brings me back to connected devices when I try to open the app.
    08-02-2022 08:07 AM
    Finally got it. Cleared the cache of the app and uninstalled it. Disconnected and forgot the Pixel Buds Pro in connections. Restarted phone. Connected Pixel Buds Pro. Told me to download the Buds App. Once I downloaded it and opened the cog under connections I had all the app options.
    Aredubu likes this.
    08-02-2022 09:15 AM