SMS/RCS issue

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Scratching my head here. Both my brother and I have 6 Pro's, both on T-Mobile, both in same city and previously had no issues texting. He went to Mexico for a week and while he was there all of his texts started to come through as SMS only. He's been back for a couple weeks now and it's still doing it. Everything I send is sending as RCS but every message he sends comes through as SMS. (REALLY annoying when you're used to being able to react to messages...). Both of our phones Chat settings show connected but when he goes to our conversation there is no chat setting visible (photo shows my message settings, his is missing the underlined setting) and he has other people he texts on Android that stay RCS. I'm literally the only person he's having this problem with. Any ideas? I've restarted my phone as well as force stopped and cleared the cache of the messages app.
40f5937d60336497549231a497ee2205.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Nevermind. I had him delete our conversation and that fixed it. Too bad he lost all the memes I sent him in the process. Lol.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams