I had to do a factory reset on my phone.

Well I have enjoyed the Google weather frog, but since the reset he doesn't appear.

Is the frog another abandoned Google product?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using AC Forums mobile app
    11-09-2022 08:42 AM
    Must be something server side that needs to be reimplemented after your reset.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    11-09-2022 08:46 AM

Well I have enjoyed the Google weather frog, but since the reset he doesn't appear.

Press and hold anywhere available on your screen to bring up the add widgets button. Under Google, select "At a Glance."
    pauldroidr2d2 likes this.
    11-09-2022 12:11 PM
    On my Pixel 7 Pro, if I simply do a search for "weather" on the browser, I don't get the frog. I have to open the Google app (or Discover feed) and tap the weather icon at the upper left. You should see the frog then, and you can also tap the 3-dot menu on that screen and choose Add To Homescreen to create a shortcut.
    11-09-2022 02:21 PM

Probably have to give little time to reappear after factory reset
    11-09-2022 08:10 PM
    Also, Froggy often disappears when there is bad weather...it's been that way for years on my Pixels.

Only slightly related, has anyone noticed new "At a Glance" weather behavior? Now when I wake up not only will the widget show me the current temp and weather icon but will show the day's high and low temp and a description of the current weather conditions. This will show on home/lock screens and AOD. After a few hours the extra info disappears and the widget displays as it always used to.
    mutant777 likes this.
    11-10-2022 10:33 AM
    Also, Froggy often disappears when there is bad weather...it's been that way for years on my Pixels.

Only slightly related, has anyone noticed new "At a Glance" weather behavior? Now when I wake up not only will the widget show me the current temp and weather icon but will show the day's high and low temp and a description of the current weather conditions. This will show on home/lock screens and AOD. After a few hours the extra info disappears and the widget displays as it always used to.
    Now that you mention it, mine is behaving the same way.
    11-10-2022 10:50 AM
    PeepoShy
    11-10-2022 10:52 AM

Google changed at a glance to do this now. Changes back around 10am local.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    mutant777 likes this.
    11-10-2022 11:26 AM