Post your Pixel 7 Pro cases (To give me ideas)

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I think it's totally fine. It's not as grippy as the Spigen, but the Spigen is just thick enough to where I can tell a difference in hand. Google's case is slimmer, the Spigen is more protective. With the Spigen, the phone is a TIGHT squeeze onto my wireless charging pad in the truck. Google's case is easier in the thickness and height department.
QLTVYJY.jpg
Looks like you have a nice set up there though. Handy enough and in view and ready for charge

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I think it's totally fine. It's not as grippy as the Spigen, but the Spigen is just thick enough to where I can tell a difference in hand. Google's case is slimmer, the Spigen is more protective. With the Spigen, the phone is a TIGHT squeeze onto my wireless charging pad in the truck. Google's case is easier in the thickness and height department.
QLTVYJY.jpg
Tesla style radio?

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
5th times a charm I guess....Wooo!!

UAG Scout for P7Pro... Slim, yet protective with squared edges. Textured on the sides as well. Sending back my Caseology case.... Absolutely love this case. Highly recommend 20221019_180156.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My 7 Pro is supposed to be available at my local Best buy tomorrow, but the case I ordered won't get here until at earliest next Tuesday. Knowing my luck, I'm afraid of something bad happening in the few days where the phone would have to go stark nekkid. So back to Amazon I went, and found this basic case from JETech for only $5 (when you apply the 50% off coupon)! Not sure how long that promo will last -- I do see deals from this case maker crop up from time to time on Slickdeals.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0BFHDMLBK?psc=1&smid=A1RI0YHZ8J2HZU&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My 7 Pro is supposed to be available at my local Best buy tomorrow, but the case I ordered won't get here until at earliest next Tuesday. Knowing my luck, I'm afraid of something bad happening in the few days where the phone would have to go stark nekkid. So back to Amazon I went, and found this basic case from JETech for only $5 (when you apply the 50% off coupon)! Not sure how long that promo will last -- I do see deals from this case maker crop up from time to time on Slickdeals.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0BFHDMLBK?psc=1&smid=A1RI0YHZ8J2HZU&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp
Sweet , what color?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sweet , what color?

The black one is the only one that has the coupon, so I got that one. It'll be mostly a backup case afterwards -- I just need something sooner rather than later.

EDIT: Oh, if you mean what color phone, I got the Obsidian. Snow would take about a week, and Hazel several weeks. Since I always use a case, the color of the phone really doesn't matter to me.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The black one is the only one that has the coupon, so I got that one. It'll be mostly a backup case afterwards -- I just need something sooner rather than later.

EDIT: Oh, if you mean what color phone, I got the Obsidian. Snow would take about a week, and Hazel several weeks. Since I always use a case, the color of the phone really doesn't matter to me.
Yeah color phone :)

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Gotcha, i have installed a Tesla unit in my mustang and love it

This one is the factory unit. 2022 Ram Limited. Wireless Android Auto works awesome on it across my Pixel 2, 5 and 7 Pro. Wireless Carplay has largely been fine. It was hot garbage on my work provided iPhone 8 but it works great on my new iPhone 13 mini and my wife's 13 Pro.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This one is the factory unit. 2022 Ram Limited. Wireless Android Auto works awesome on it across my Pixel 2, 5 and 7 Pro. Wireless Carplay has largely been fine. It was hot garbage on my work provided iPhone 8 but it works great on my new iPhone 13 mini and my wife's 13 Pro.
Nice they making them bigger the infotainment system

bernardogrady

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I had to get a clear, crappy case while i wait for something nicer to arrive. Even after 3 days of not taking my new pixel out of the house and only using it in the evenings, the camera bar on the back has scuffs on it. Makes me wonder, do they test units that Google uses before production live in protective cases or wraps? Because one of the first things i would notice when evaluating a demo is that the polished aluminum scratches very easily. I think i would rather have brushed aluminum or stainless, or maybe even glass. Don't get me wrong, i love the phone so far, just the delicate camera bar and hollow sounding screen bug me a little.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I had to get a clear, crappy case while i wait for something nicer to arrive. Even after 3 days of not taking my new pixel out of the house and only using it in the evenings, the camera bar on the back has scuffs on it. Makes me wonder, do they test units that Google uses before production live in protective cases or wraps? Because one of the first things i would notice when evaluating a demo is that the polished aluminum scratches very easily. I think i would rather have brushed aluminum or stainless, or maybe even glass. Don't get me wrong, i love the phone so far, just the delicate camera bar and hollow sounding screen bug me a little.

Whats delicate about camera bar?

bernardogrady

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't mean "delicate" in a critical way, it's just after setting it on my coffee table and bed side table a couple of times, mine already has visible scuffs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci