11-18-2022 01:25 PM
99 ... 234
tools
    How long does BB typically have these offers up for? I see they are going to offer over $500 for my 6P plus give me a $200 gift card so it's kind of a no-brainer, honestly. Just not at home for a few more days and didn't know if these types of offers typically expire quickly. Can't seem to find any info regarding that.
    I think you'd have to check with BB for the correct answer on that. Do you have to wait until you get home to order? - it is a hellava deal.
    I'm picking mine up on the 25th - P7 - 128 Snow.
    mookiekillsit likes this.
    10-18-2022 04:08 PM
    I think you'd have to check with BB for the correct answer on that. Do you have to wait until you get home to order? - it is a hellava deal.
    I'm picking mine up on the 25th - P7 - 128 Snow.
    I'll be back by a PC in a few hours. I can order it now but thought I saw I had to pick it up in a day but won't be able to until Thursday. Guess we'll find out.

Appreciate the response
    10-18-2022 05:29 PM
    They give you 5 days to pick up once it's ready for pickup notice otherwise they cancel order..but you can also before the 5 days extended pick up if you wish and need more time ..
    ezdoit likes this.
    10-18-2022 05:42 PM
    They give you 5 days to pick up once it's ready for pickup notice otherwise they cancel order..but you can also before the 5 days extended pick up if you wish and need more time ..
    Excellent! Thanks for the info.
    ezdoit likes this.
    10-18-2022 07:46 PM
    10-20-2022 10:58 AM
    Pretty much why I pulled the trigger today. Cost me a little over $200 to upgrade from the 6P to the 7P. Setting up a new phone is a pain but so far, so good
    pseudoware, Morty2264 and The_Woo like this.
    10-20-2022 11:13 PM
    Pretty much why I pulled the trigger today. Cost me a little over $200 to upgrade from the 6P to the 7P. Setting up a new phone is a pain but so far, so good
    That is an amazing deal! How are you liking your Pixel 7 Pro so far?
    mookiekillsit likes this.
    10-21-2022 06:42 PM
    I just now placed my order for the P7P Snow on Best Buy ... pick it up next Saturday. I have already purchased the clear Case Mate phone case, and Amazon delivers that on Monday. The case also comes with a screen protector, but I have no idea how good it is ... I'm partial to the Zagg protectors. I may just order that, as well.

I can't believe I just did this!

I'll get $480 trade in for my Seafoam P6 (which is pristine) and a $200 BB gift card. I've always purchased through Verizon, but they only wanted to give me $200 for my P6. I really saw no reason to keep it as a backup, as I still have my perfectly good P2 (except the battery is run down a little, after 4 years of use). Hopefully I will not have a need for it!

Now I'll have to give Verizon $400 to pay off my P6, but I'm STILL coming out ahead ... basically getting the P7P for half off, plus a $200 gift card (which is electronic and emailed to me, so I have NO idea how THAT works!)

I'm kind of excited!
    ezdoit, pseudoware and Morty2264 like this.
    10-22-2022 02:41 PM
    I just now placed my order for the P7P Snow on Best Buy ... pick it up next Saturday. I have already purchased the clear Case Mate phone case, and Amazon delivers that on Monday. The case also comes with a screen protector, but I have no idea how good it is ... I'm partial to the Zagg protectors. I may just order that, as well.

I'll get $480 trade in for my Seafoam P6 (which is pristine) and a $200 BB gift card. I've always purchased through Verizon, but they only wanted to give me $200 for my P6. I really saw no reason to keep it as a backup, as I still have my perfectly good P2 (except the battery is run down a little, after 4 years of use). Hopefully I will not have a need for it!

Now I'll have to give Verizon $400 to pay off my P6, but I'm STILL coming out ahead ... basically getting the P7P for half off, plus a $200 gift card (which is electronic and emailed to me, so I have NO idea how THAT works!)

I'm kind of excited!
    You can print it out and take to BB store for a store pick up item - OR - at checkout there is a place to put the cert number and code.
    Getting ready to use mine now.
    10-22-2022 08:42 PM

I'm kind of excited!
    You *should* be excited! Congratulations to you! Let us know when you get your Pixel 7 Pro Snow!
    10-22-2022 10:06 PM
    You can print it out and take to BB store for a store pick up item - OR - at checkout there is a place to put the cert number and code.
    Getting ready to use mine now.
    So this is only for a BB store credit? (I'm certain I'll find something to use it on.)
    10-23-2022 04:07 PM
    So this is only for a BB store credit? (I'm certain I'll find something to use it on.)
    BB only
    10-23-2022 05:45 PM
    BB only
    Thanks!
    ezdoit likes this.
    10-23-2022 06:48 PM
    Thanks!
    As close as I can tell - no expiration date on the gift certs - I've got $300 towards my Pixel 8 Pro - wonder what the colors will be.....
    10-23-2022 10:16 PM
    That is an amazing deal! How are you liking your Pixel 7 Pro so far?
    I just looked at my CC statement a couple days ago and BB actually gave me $35 more than they initially said. Maybe to offset taxes? I dunno but I'm not sad lol.

So far, everything is great. I get service everywhere (no longer have to walk to the front of the grocery store to call anyone or search for an item's location like I had to on my 6P), everything works great w/ BT, camera is a small but nice upgrade, and so far, no bugs (knock on wood). Been less than a week so still not a lot of time but so far, so good
    J Dubbs, bkdodger2 and Morty2264 like this.
    10-25-2022 10:22 AM
    Nope. Same goes if you do a trade in at T-Mobile, ATT etc.
    10-25-2022 10:37 AM
    I just looked at my CC statement a couple days ago and BB actually gave me $35 more than they initially said. Maybe to offset taxes? I dunno but I'm not sad lol.

So far, everything is great. I get service everywhere (no longer have to walk to the front of the grocery store to call anyone or search for an item's location like I had to on my 6P), everything works great w/ BT, camera is a small but nice upgrade, and so far, no bugs (knock on wood). Been less than a week so still not a lot of time but so far, so good
    Hey, that's awesome! You can put that toward accessories or anything you may need! So glad you are enjoying it so far! Happy Phone Week!
    J Dubbs and mookiekillsit like this.
    10-26-2022 09:19 PM
    VERY pleasant surprise today! I happened to be in town for an appointment when I received a text from Best Buy saying that my P7P was available for pickup TWO DAYS EARLY! I didn't have my new case with me, but I hustled to the store anyway and picked it up. I got it all set up, and discovered that THIS phone was actually able to register my fingerprints ... my P2 and P6 couldn't (my fingers are old). The phone got just a teensy bit warm while transferring data, but you'd hardly notice.

SO ... Happy Phone Day to Me!
    J Dubbs and bkdodger2 like this.
    10-27-2022 08:04 PM
    VERY pleasant surprise today! I happened to be in town for an appointment when I received a text from Best Buy saying that my P7P was available for pickup TWO DAYS EARLY! I didn't have my new case with me, but I hustled to the store anyway and picked it up. I got it all set up, and discovered that THIS phone was actually able to register my fingerprints ... my P2 and P6 couldn't (my fingers are old). The phone got just a teensy bit warm while transferring data, but you'd hardly notice.

SO ... Happy Phone Day to Me!
    Congratulations on your new device !!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    10-27-2022 08:07 PM
    BB Canada was offering a 200bb gift card + 50$ promo.Did anyone get rhis also?
    10-28-2022 09:03 PM
    I've got a question for those of you that do this Best Buy trade-in on the regular. Seeing that you have to give them your trade-in device right there on the spot, what if you want to return the new device you got? I'm assuming you can't get your old device back, can you?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app
    I’m interested in the answer to this question.
    11-17-2022 08:24 PM
    I’m interested in the answer to this question.
    In a nut shell, no you cannot get your trade in back.

Also, depending on the promotion, you will only get back a partial trade in credit, and it's in the form of a Best Buy gift card.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek and J Dubbs like this.
    11-17-2022 10:14 PM
    In a nut shell, no you cannot get your trade in back.

Also, depending on the promotion, you will only get back a partial trade in credit, and it's in the form of a Best Buy gift card.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Yep you need to be sure you really want the phone you're getting I always purchase things knowing I'm going to keep them, just my mindset I guess ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
    11-18-2022 04:57 AM
    I/we have bought a lot of stuff from Best Buy over the years.

You have to be very careful, read every single word three times, and be absolutely sure you know exactly what they are offering. The sands shift constantly, and today’s deal may or not be better than yesterdays. It may not be as good, in which case you are probably SOL.
    11-18-2022 01:25 PM
99 ... 234