Best Buy pick up

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Today's the day! Mine opens in two hours.

My order says to wait for an email saying it's ready, so debating what to do if it doesn't arrive before then.

If anyone picks up without receiving that email, pls mention that. Thanks!

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Today's the day! Mine opens in two hours.

My order says to wait for an email saying it's ready, so debating what to do if it doesn't arrive before then.

If anyone picks up without receiving that email, pls mention that. Thanks!
I didn't get an email. Just the app. And the app says it's ready!!! Woooo!!!!!

Sent from The Woo! using AC Forums mobile app

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Question for all you Best Buyers.

Saw someone say that they were told they could get over $500 for the 6P with Best Buy trade in. I've been looking and can't seem to get an answer if it's online only or if we can trade in at the store. I've got an unlocked 6P and would like to know my options prior to making a decision

Thanks!!

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
That is my plan today at lunch! I am going to walk in and ask for my order.
Hopefully the folks at your store are more competent than the folks at mine! They scared the life out of me and told me that the $250 promotion wasn't showing up on my trade in. Was there for an hour trying to sort it out ... Long story short all she had to do was continue with the process as the $295 trade-in value shows up separate from the additional $250 promo. I almost had them cancel it but thankfully a Best Buy rep from the cell phone department came up there for something else and she asked him for help and he talked her through it.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully the folks at your store are more competent than the folks at mine! They scared the life out of me and told me that the $250 promotion wasn't showing up on my trade in. Was there for an hour trying to sort it out ... Long story short all she had to do was continue with the process as the $295 trade-in value shows up separate from the additional $250 promo. I almost had them cancel it but thankfully a Best Buy rep from the cell phone department came up there for something else and she asked him for help and he talked her through it.

Luckily mine is just simple order pickup. If they have any delays...I will ask them if they have the unlocked Hazel 7 Pro in stock? If they say yes...I will just buy it and cancel the existing order.....

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
That is my plan today at lunch! I am going to walk in and ask for my order.

do you have another line you are using or transferring esim from the 14 PM?
having all kinds of trouble getting esim to transfer from 14 PM to the P7P. No issues going back and forth between the 14 PM and the Fold 4. Assuming they just don't have the Pixel IMEI's in their database yet.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
do you have another line you are using or transferring esim from the 14 PM?
having all kinds of trouble getting esim to transfer from 14 PM to the P7P. No issues going back and forth between the 14 PM and the Fold 4. Assuming they just don't have the Pixel IMEI's in their database yet.

I had TONS of isiues with Verizon going from my 14 PM to my S22U. Because I also have the AW Ultra and number share on my main line. I had to break the number share and remove the AW Ultra number from my account. Then activate a physical sim card to get my S22U active on my account. The s22U had bee used before on this line so there was no issues there.

But with eSims...it is making switching phones sooooo much harder now.
When i get my P7P today, I am just going to swap the sim card from my S22U into that device.
Not sure what to do when I switch back to my 14 PM though to be honest.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Man what a pain. Opening another line is about the only thing that would make this more simple. Still don't have the P7P activated. More than a little frustrating. Shouldn't have to call customer service who probably won't even be able to activate it and definitely shouldn't have to go into the store to get a physical sim.

Btw, haven't been over here in a while. Guess I got my wrist slapped over on MR lol

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Heads up - my trade in receipt only showed $295, but not the $250 promotion amount. Wasted time trying to sort that out.

I checked the order email I just rec'd, and it turns out they deducted the $250 from the $599 price, so $349 - $295 + tax

Also, make sure you get the E-gift card email.

Larzuk

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
You guys are scaring me before I pickup at BBY. I got $545 trade in, However the receipts don't list the $295, Though it was deducted overall when I paid the remainder balance.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Heads up - my trade in receipt only showed $295, but not the $250 promotion amount. Wasted time trying to sort that out.

I checked the order email I just rec'd, and it turns out they deducted the $250 from the $599 price, so $349 - $295 + tax

Also, make sure you get the E-gift card email.
Yeah, it's rather confusing and the folks at my BB had no clue how it worked, nor did I as this was my first time trading in with BB. They kept telling me that the trade in was $295 and I kept showing them my order email showing $295 + $250. Quite the quagmire ... But in the end it all worked out

Larzuk

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, it's rather confusing and the folks at my BB had no clue how it worked, nor did I as this was my first time trading in with BB. They kept telling me that the trade in was $295 and I kept showing them my order email showing $295 + $250. Quite the quagmire ... But in the end it all worked out

Are you able to take a picture, Minus the sensitive stuff that shows both the 295 and 250. My receipt doesn't show that, However both were included.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan