Best Buy pick up

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I just now placed my order for the P7P Snow on Best Buy ... pick it up next Saturday. I have already purchased the clear Case Mate phone case, and Amazon delivers that on Monday. The case also comes with a screen protector, but I have no idea how good it is ... I'm partial to the Zagg protectors. I may just order that, as well.

I can't believe I just did this!

I'll get $480 trade in for my Seafoam P6 (which is pristine) and a $200 BB gift card. I've always purchased through Verizon, but they only wanted to give me $200 for my P6. I really saw no reason to keep it as a backup, as I still have my perfectly good P2 (except the battery is run down a little, after 4 years of use). Hopefully I will not have a need for it!

Now I'll have to give Verizon $400 to pay off my P6, but I'm STILL coming out ahead ... basically getting the P7P for half off, plus a $200 gift card (which is electronic and emailed to me, so I have NO idea how THAT works!)

I'm kind of excited!

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I just now placed my order for the P7P Snow on Best Buy ... pick it up next Saturday. I have already purchased the clear Case Mate phone case, and Amazon delivers that on Monday. The case also comes with a screen protector, but I have no idea how good it is ... I'm partial to the Zagg protectors. I may just order that, as well.

I'll get $480 trade in for my Seafoam P6 (which is pristine) and a $200 BB gift card. I've always purchased through Verizon, but they only wanted to give me $200 for my P6. I really saw no reason to keep it as a backup, as I still have my perfectly good P2 (except the battery is run down a little, after 4 years of use). Hopefully I will not have a need for it!

Now I'll have to give Verizon $400 to pay off my P6, but I'm STILL coming out ahead ... basically getting the P7P for half off, plus a $200 gift card (which is electronic and emailed to me, so I have NO idea how THAT works!)

I'm kind of excited!

You can print it out and take to BB store for a store pick up item - OR - at checkout there is a place to put the cert number and code.
Getting ready to use mine now.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm kind of excited!

You *should* be excited! Congratulations to you! Let us know when you get your Pixel 7 Pro Snow!

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
You can print it out and take to BB store for a store pick up item - OR - at checkout there is a place to put the cert number and code.
Getting ready to use mine now.

So this is only for a BB store credit? (I'm certain I'll find something to use it on.)

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
That is an amazing deal! How are you liking your Pixel 7 Pro so far?

I just looked at my CC statement a couple days ago and BB actually gave me $35 more than they initially said. Maybe to offset taxes? I dunno but I'm not sad lol.

So far, everything is great. I get service everywhere (no longer have to walk to the front of the grocery store to call anyone or search for an item's location like I had to on my 6P), everything works great w/ BT, camera is a small but nice upgrade, and so far, no bugs (knock on wood). Been less than a week so still not a lot of time but so far, so good

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just looked at my CC statement a couple days ago and BB actually gave me $35 more than they initially said. Maybe to offset taxes? I dunno but I'm not sad lol.

So far, everything is great. I get service everywhere (no longer have to walk to the front of the grocery store to call anyone or search for an item's location like I had to on my 6P), everything works great w/ BT, camera is a small but nice upgrade, and so far, no bugs (knock on wood). Been less than a week so still not a lot of time but so far, so good

Hey, that's awesome! You can put that toward accessories or anything you may need! So glad you are enjoying it so far! Happy Phone Week!

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
VERY pleasant surprise today! I happened to be in town for an appointment when I received a text from Best Buy saying that my P7P was available for pickup TWO DAYS EARLY! I didn't have my new case with me, but I hustled to the store anyway and picked it up. I got it all set up, and discovered that THIS phone was actually able to register my fingerprints ... my P2 and P6 couldn't (my fingers are old). The phone got just a teensy bit warm while transferring data, but you'd hardly notice.

SO ... Happy Phone Day to Me!

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
VERY pleasant surprise today! I happened to be in town for an appointment when I received a text from Best Buy saying that my P7P was available for pickup TWO DAYS EARLY! I didn't have my new case with me, but I hustled to the store anyway and picked it up. I got it all set up, and discovered that THIS phone was actually able to register my fingerprints ... my P2 and P6 couldn't (my fingers are old). The phone got just a teensy bit warm while transferring data, but you'd hardly notice.

SO ... Happy Phone Day to Me!
Congratulations on your new device !!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I've got a question for those of you that do this Best Buy trade-in on the regular. Seeing that you have to give them your trade-in device right there on the spot, what if you want to return the new device you got? I'm assuming you can't get your old device back, can you?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

I’m interested in the answer to this question.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I’m interested in the answer to this question.
In a nut shell, no you cannot get your trade in back.

Also, depending on the promotion, you will only get back a partial trade in credit, and it's in the form of a Best Buy gift card.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
In a nut shell, no you cannot get your trade in back.

Also, depending on the promotion, you will only get back a partial trade in credit, and it's in the form of a Best Buy gift card.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Yep you need to be sure you really want the phone you're getting ;) I always purchase things knowing I'm going to keep them, just my mindset I guess ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I/we have bought a lot of stuff from Best Buy over the years.

You have to be very careful, read every single word three times, and be absolutely sure you know exactly what they are offering. The sands shift constantly, and today’s deal may or not be better than yesterdays. It may not be as good, in which case you are probably SOL.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie