Question: Getting the most out of the Pixel/Google experience?

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
I have been trying to watch videos and other things on this but they just go over the same key points over and over which mainly focus on the camera.

What I am more looking towards is the integration of things like at a glance.

Is it possible to have the whole user experience with your main email being outlook. Does gmailify allow the system to pull flight and hotel info out like it does with a Google account.

I just want to get the most googly experience with the device, I just feel like that is where this device is going to shine the most.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
That's part of it. I'm not familiar with that app you mentioned.

Bigger for me, after having had it on previous Pixel device(s) is the actual call features. Hold for Me, Call Screen, Direct My Call - make sure those are ON. It's a revelation, and something nobody else is doing. I won't use a phone without them if I can avoid it.

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
That's part of it. I'm not familiar with that app you mentioned.

Bigger for me, after having had it on previous Pixel device(s) is the actual call features. Hold for Me, Call Screen, Direct My Call - make sure those are ON. It's a revelation, and something nobody else is doing. I won't use a phone without them if I can avoid it.
The at a glance is the stupid widget on the top of the home screen in pixel launcher. I want to not just default to nova and give the Pixel launcher a fair shot.

Those are some of the features I was talking about. I am really excited to try those out and see how well they work!

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith