Black Friday sale

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to decide if I want to sell my Tab S8 to make up the difference to be able to sell my S22+ and buy the Pixel 7 Pro.

I use my Tablet for just watching videos and playing games. It's nice to have but not needed. I know I could live without it but I would miss it for a little bit. But it would also set up my expectations for the 7 Pro.

I guess I have until next week to decide if I want to just order the Pixel 7 Pro and deal with selling my S22 plus and Tab S8 on Swappa to be able to pay them both off. It's a good deal on it.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Selling your tablet and phone in order to get a phone which is arguably worse in many respects seems like a pretty bad idea. I think you need to try and learn to be happy with the things you have lol

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I just went into a Verizon store and held the regular Pixel 7. I have to say I wasn't impressed with the build quality. I could feel the edges of the aluminum frame sitting slightly above the screen. Didn't feel great.

My story is that my previous phone was the S21 Ultra and I sold it to get the S22+ and the Tab S8. I wanted to see what it was like using a Tablet. Some may say that was a downgrade and it didn't make sense.

My reasons for wanting to switch to a Pixel phone are my own and too lengthy to get into here. Right now I'm about 50/50 in getting a Pixel 7 Pro. If I sold my tablet, I wouldn't waste as much time sitting on the couch in the evenings on it. Right now I'm only using it for entertainment purposes and it's gotten in the way of me getting other things done around the house.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using AC Forums mobile app

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
This is what I was waiting for, but I'm on Total Wireless and unfortunately the P7 still isn't working with the Verizon MVNO's

sftl97

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Interesting that they lowered the price, but they also lowered the trade-in value. Not much different than the total value was before the BF deal.

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
So I just saw that Best Buy is offering the Pixel 7 for like $40 with a discount and an Apple XR trade in. They are giving like $460 for that old iphone as a trade in plus $100 off. That is a steak for that phone.

mrpackerguy

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Interesting that they lowered the price, but they also lowered the trade-in value. Not much different than the total value was before the BF deal.
The trade in value for my 3XL was quoted the same today as it was 30 days ago at $275. We'll have to see I guess.