I sent my 6 Pro back to Google Store for the trade in for a 7 pro on 11/25. It shows movement through USPS. It seems to be stuck after leaving Nashville about a week ago. The due date keeps getting changed every day. When should I be concerned?

The 7 Pro is great but I am looking forward to the $550 credit.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    12-04-2022 02:33 AM
    I Just read horror stories about Google not giving the full credit for various things like not wiping the phone or not unenrolling in Beta. I did all that so I hope I don't go through that hassle.

firebirder likes this.
    12-04-2022 02:46 AM
    This was a story about a month ago -- I guess I wouldn't be surprised if there were still a backlog they're working through: https://www.droid-life.com/2022/11/0...uck-with-usps/
    wyelkins likes this.
    12-04-2022 02:52 AM
    This was a story about a month ago -- I guess I wouldn't be surprised if there were still a backlog they're working through: https://www.droid-life.com/2022/11/0...uck-with-usps/
    Thanks. That makes me feel a little better, I guess. I'll give it a few more days.

B. Diddy likes this.
    12-04-2022 03:43 AM
    For what it's worth - I got my credit 2+ weeks ago and my phone is still showing in transit. My phone had a couple scratches on the screen but I still got the full estimated credit.

To be fair - they ask during the trade-in process if you will factory reset it. If they get it back and you haven't, not only have you lied to them but making the phone usable by someone else takes extra effort (Google needs to disassociate the phone from your account, if they even can).
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    12-04-2022 09:43 AM
    For what it's worth - I got my credit 2+ weeks ago and my phone is still showing in transit. My phone had a couple scratches on the screen but I still got the full estimated credit.

To be fair - they ask during the trade-in process if you will factory reset it. If they get it back and you haven't, not only have you lied to them but making the phone usable by someone else takes extra effort (Google needs to disassociate the phone from your account, if they even can).
    Thanks for your response. As I said, I did all of that. Took out SIM, unenrolled from Beta,. Factory Reset, put in packing. I was honest about the physical state of the phone. There should be no problem. Did your pay for the phone using a credit card or Google Finance? I seem to be having the USPS Nashville Black Hole problem mentioned in the post before yours.

12-04-2022 09:57 AM
    I had the same issue but it was eventually delivered after being in Nashville for a few weeks. They applied the credit so you should be fine.

B. Diddy and wyelkins like this.
    12-04-2022 11:32 AM
    They received my old phone!

B. Diddy likes this.
    12-05-2022 08:43 AM
    Nashville seems to be the end of the line for tracking, it's a mystery after that. Mine was stuck there and others were too. I got my full refund, no issues. It was showing Nashville for a few days and then I got an email about the refund.
    wyelkins likes this.
    12-05-2022 09:00 AM
    I can't certify this as being 100% correct, but the way it was explained to me in the past with similar mass-mailing situations is that on arrival at that hub, all of the packages sent to that address aren't manually delivered to the destination, but rather held in a bin to be picked up by the recipient. When that party picks them up, they sign off on the bin but that isn't necessarily (and in this case, appears not to be) translated into an update of final delivery with the tracking number.
    wyelkins and B. Diddy like this.
    12-05-2022 09:12 AM
    Refund approved in full!

Trade in question.-6cfe46814b018e024ed9eb172def1b1a.jpg
    12-05-2022 10:20 AM
    Refund approved in full!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6cfe46814b018e024ed9eb172def1b1a.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	350241
    I edited your screenshot to blot out your address.
    wyelkins likes this.
    12-05-2022 01:31 PM
    I edited your screenshot to blot out your address.
    Thanks. I wasn't worried about that but maybe I should.

B. Diddy likes this.
    12-05-2022 01:33 PM
    Now I will wait to see how long it takes to hit my Google Store account.

12-05-2022 01:34 PM
    Thanks. I wasn't worried about that but maybe I should.

I always try to hide full names and addresses because (a) it makes it just a little easier for an identity thief to do their thing, and (b) you never know when some numbnuts decides to play a "prank."
    Jeremy8000, wyelkins and J Dubbs like this.
    12-05-2022 01:39 PM
    I sent my 6 Pro back to Google Store for the trade in for a 7 pro on 11/25. It shows movement through USPS. It seems to be stuck after leaving Nashville about a week ago. The due date keeps getting changed every day. When should I be concerned?

The 7 Pro is great but I am looking forward to the $550 credit.

Sent my Pixel 6 back for trade-in on the Pixel 7 Nov. 29. Finally got notice that it was delivered on Dec. 13. Then yesterday, Dec. 19 I got notice from Google that they got it, and I would hear in 1 - 4 days about the valuation. Got the valuation the next day, today.

Finally, what a process, 2 weeks for delivery. Then a week for the trade-in guys to realize that they had my phone :-). The valuation part was quick, but that was the only part that was. Takes forever. Got the full valuation that they estimated, though, $479. That's a lot of stress off my mind, whoopee.
    12-20-2022 03:35 AM
    Sent my Pixel 6 back for trade-in on the Pixel 7 Nov. 29. Finally got notice that it was delivered on Dec. 13. Then yesterday, Dec. 19 I got notice from Google that they got it, and I would hear in 1 - 4 days about the valuation. Got the valuation the next day, today.

Finally, what a process, 2 weeks for delivery. Then a week for the trade-in guys to realize that they had my phone :-). The valuation part was quick, but that was the only part that was. Takes forever. Got the full valuation that they estimated, though, $479. That's a lot of stress off my mind, whoopee.
    It definitely took a long time, but it all worked out in the end. I am glad I took this deal. The trade in was much better during Black Friday. I suspect that now everyone is suffering from Christmas Holiday delays.

12-20-2022 03:51 AM
    Received my credit today, sent in on 12/8.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-20-2022 09:15 AM