And I'm back.. P7P

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Knew I'd not last long haha...

As much as I have thoroughly enjoyed the iPhone 13 Pro Max, I miss the Android way of things, more so the better version of SwiftKey etc...

It's the little things that I've missed and I've treated myself to a Hazel Pixel 7 Pro 256GB...

Only received it this morning, so managed to get it set up and install a Whitestone Dome screen protector and for now it's in an Ash Caseology case...

Have taken a few pictures and TBH they're superb. I feel they're sharper than the OP 13 Pro Max but quality is just as good... That's one thing that massively impressed me with the iPhone, the photo capabilities were astounding!

All in I prefer the screen on the P7P and the Whitestone screen protector feels very slick. Fingerprint sensor works superbly too...

Looking forward to taking a lot more pictures...

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Welcome back! I also just picked up a P7P in Hazel on Monday, 128gb though. I love the Hazel color and the phone itself. I came from Samsung most recently an.S22 Ultra and so far I'm loving the Pixel.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Welcome back! I also just picked up a P7P in Hazel on Monday, 128gb though. I love the Hazel color and the phone itself. I came from Samsung most recently an.S22 Ultra and so far I'm loving the Pixel.

Cheers.

The Samsung didn't even come into thought for me. I loved my Note 20 Ultra, one of the best phones I'd had but the S22 Ultra doesn't appeal to me at all...

Plus I wanted Vanilla Android and the P7P ticks all the boxes..

I wasn't sure on the colour when I unboxed the phone but I really like it... Loved the Alpine Green on my iPhone but the black P7P didn't appeal and the white was only available in 128GB unfortunately..

Last edited:

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Cheers.

The Samsung didn't even come into thought for me. I loved my Note 20 Ultra, one of the best phones I'd had but the S21 Ultra doesn't appeal to me at all...

Plus I wanted Vanilla Android and the P7P ticks all the boxes..

I wasn't sure on the colour when I unboxed the phone but I really like it... Loved the Alpine Green on my iPhone but the black P7P didn't appeal and the white was only available in 128GB unfortunately..
I have the green S22 Ultra (it's my work phone) I love that color and like you, the black didn't appeal toe and the white was just ok. I was worried about the gold on the Hazel but it's not that bad and I love the Hazel color honestly. I was debating on the 128gb or 256gb but on my 128gn phone I'm only using 64gb and 25gb are photos and videos I moved from old phone cause I like to have them in the camera folder and not just in Google photos. But realistically I could let them live in Google photos and have even more space. So it wasn't really worth the extra $100 to me.

I got the 256gb on the S22 Ultra for work because that also got you the 12gb of ram and that also made me realize 256gb is overkill for my usage.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I also have a 13 pro max in a drawer, and an s22+. But preferring the pixel! This really is the best camera phone by far. And don't even get me started on Samsung's blurry mess taking pictures of people.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently in Hawaii getting together with the wife's extended family, and as usual, I'm getting a lot of raves about my pics of the festivities (and they all have current or recent iPhones).:)

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I also have an iPhone 13 for whenever I feel the need to experiment with iOS. But it’s in the drawer 99% of the time. IMHO the iPhone is a good backup device for a just in case moment but that’s about it. Pixel runs circles around it in all regards especially customization which iPhone is so lacking in that I just SMH thinking about it.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I also have an iPhone 13 for whenever I feel the need to experiment with iOS. But it’s in the drawer 99% of the time. IMHO the iPhone is a good backup device for a just in case moment but that’s about it. Pixel runs circles around it in all regards especially customization which iPhone is so lacking in that I just SMH thinking about it.

Thats another thing I really missed being with the 13 Pro Max. Not being able to lay it out how I wanted, the customisation abilities etc...

Only on my 2nd day with the Pixel 7 Pro and I know absolutely I've made the right move!

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Thats another thing I really missed being with the 13 Pro Max. Not being able to lay it out how I wanted, the customisation abilities etc...

Only on my 2nd day with the Pixel 7 Pro and I know absolutely I've made the right move!
Hi Dan, pleased you're back... Did you have a 6 pro but had connection issues?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital