01-25-2023 02:29 PM
36 12
tools
    Are you on January update?
    Yes I am. It didn't solve the issue unfortunately. I will certainly try turning off adaptive battery & see if that does the trick.

The funny thing is, when I first received my 7 Pro in November, it would work in this particular area of the city, but I would definitely notice a reduction in speed. But for the last few weeks, it doesn't work at all and I get the exclamation point where the signal strength is shown.
    01-23-2023 10:50 PM
    Yes I am. It didn't solve the issue unfortunately. I will certainly try turning off adaptive battery & see if that does the trick.

The funny thing is, when I first received my 7 Pro in November, it would work in this particular area of the city, but I would definitely notice a reduction in speed. But for the last few weeks, it doesn't work at all and I get the exclamation point where the signal strength is shown.
    I believe January update is with lot of bugs
    01-23-2023 11:04 PM
    Yeah see if adaptive fixes it , I turned off adaptive network and it helped in the past .

I would also try reset network in settings
    01-23-2023 11:06 PM
    Yeah see if adaptive fixes it , I turned off adaptive network and it helped in the past .

I would also try reset network in settings
    Will do. Thanks for the suggestions I will report back if it improves things.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    01-23-2023 11:18 PM
    Will do. Thanks for the suggestions I will report back if it improves things.
    Sounds good hopefully works out one of these settings.
    01-23-2023 11:27 PM
    Please report back coz I'm really curious if you have same issue as me.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    01-24-2023 06:26 PM
    Also another thing in settings>network>network prefer choose LTE
    01-24-2023 10:06 PM
    I believe January update is with lot of bugs
    I agree that there seems to be a lot of bugs in the January update. I have had some issues with signal drop and the exclamation point on my Pixel 7 Pro, but what I really notice since the January update is when I am using Android Auto and on a phone call, it will seem like the call dropped as it goes black, but it was actually the bluetooth issue. If I cycle my phone from bluetooth to speaker and back to bluetooth the call audio comes back. I know it isn't completely related but I mistook it as a signal issue even though I wasn't getting the exclamation point at the time.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    01-25-2023 08:40 AM
    I agree that there seems to be a lot of bugs in the January update. I have had some issues with signal drop and the exclamation point on my Pixel 7 Pro, but what I really notice since the January update is when I am using Android Auto and on a phone call, it will seem like the call dropped as it goes black, but it was actually the bluetooth issue. If I cycle my phone from bluetooth to speaker and back to bluetooth the call audio comes back. I know it isn't completely related but I mistook it as a signal issue even though I wasn't getting the exclamation point at the time.
    Bluetooth was one of main bugs for January update
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-25-2023 08:49 AM
    Bluetooth was one of main bugs for January update
    I know but at first I thought I wasn't having an issue because music worked fine, but calls would go silent and I thought it was signal or a dropped call and would hang up and call back. But then I tried switching to speakerphone from my cars screen and then back to the car and it came back which means it must have been a Bluetooth issue.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    01-25-2023 02:17 PM
    I know but at first I thought I wasn't having an issue because music worked fine, but calls would go silent and I thought it was signal or a dropped call and would hang up and call back. But then I tried switching to speakerphone from my cars screen and then back to the car and it came back which means it must have been a Bluetooth issue.

Yeah sounds like it

01-25-2023 02:29 PM
36 12