Caseology & Spigen case news

Impulses

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
So I emailed both companies because I'm impatient, to my surprise both customer service departments replied by the next day. I asked Spigen whether they'd make that nice looking Neo Hybrid for the Pixel (currently only listed/sold for the XL), and they replied that they were definitely gonna make it but had no ETA. Yay?

I asked Caseology whether they'd be making their Parallax series case in any other colors besides black (currently up for pre order on Amazon), they stated black was currently in production and Burgundy, Navy, and Coral would follow. I'm looking forward to those, they get a ton of good reviews for other phones.

I'm hoping at least one of those alternate colors is done with a silver or black trim tho, there's no gold Pixel and gold plus a second color would clash pretty bad with my incoming silver Pixel, IMO. We'll see... Anyone use one of those two part TPU cases with a plastic trim before? I'm thinking it'd help keep the sides more rigid...

I remember the side of my TPU cases getting pretty floppy on phones with power and volume on the same side (my Nexus 5 has them on opposite sides), that might've been mostly with cases that had cutouts instead of covering the buttons. Got a Rugged Armor just to have something when the phone gets here but I want something more colorful in the long run.

ReaganDee

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Good to know. I was wondering about the Spigen case. I found it interesting that they have the Pixel XL one ready, but not for the Pixel. I had the Spigen Neo Hybrid on my Nexus 5 a couple years back and enjoyed it. For now I am running the Spigen Rugged Armor.

Impulses

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Good to know. I was wondering about the Spigen case. I found it interesting that they have the Pixel XL one ready, but not for the Pixel. I had the Spigen Neo Hybrid on my Nexus 5 a couple years back and enjoyed it. For now I am running the Spigen Rugged Armor.

Same, a while after I posted this thread they came out with the Neo Crystal for the small Pixel tho, and not for the XL... I hope that's not what they meant, I like the regular black back + color trim Neo for the XL much better than the Neo Crystal with more hard plastic around the back and the transparent TPU (which will yellow in time and looks like grandma's couch wrap IMO).

I'm gonna have to email them back to clarify... Otherwise I might give up on this kinda two piece case altogether and just do regular single piece TPU from Diztronic/Cruzerlite like always. Caseology's only other color choice besides black (so far) isn't my cup of tea either (gold/navy).

Slow_S10

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I know this is an older thread but I just noticed that the Spigen Neo Hybid cases are now avaliable for the Pixel on Amazon. I have been waiting for this case also. I honestly almost accidently ordered the XL version last month when I orderd my phone. I was glad that I double checked before pulling the trigger, then immediately sad that a non-xl version was not yet actually avaliable. But it's avaliable now and comes with Gunmetal, Blue, or Silver trim.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc