Hey guys I have been bugging UAG over on FB for a while now about having them make a case. I have had their cases on my phone since the GS3 and I love them. They have a link to request cases to be made (which many have filled out) but now they have the Pixel actually listed as an option for what you would like to see them make a case for next. So if you would be so kind to go to the link and request a case for the Pixel and Pixel XL

https://urbanarmorgear.com/pages/uag-labs
    11-03-2016 02:29 PM
    Done. UAG is behind the curve on the Pixel (XL) considering how much Google is marketing this phone. I have a UAG Monarch Series case on an iPhone 7 Plus I also use. Really great case! Would love to see more UAG cases like the Monarch, especially for the Pixel (XL).
    11-04-2016 01:24 AM
    I would like to see one for the Pixel as well. I have them on both mine and my wife's Surface Pro, and one for my iphone as well.
    11-04-2016 08:36 AM
    11-07-2016 11:20 AM
    11-07-2016 11:50 AM
    Hey guys I have been bugging UAG over on FB for a while now about having them make a case. I have had their cases on my phone since the GS3 and I love them. They have a link to request cases to be made (which many have filled out) but now they have the Pixel actually listed as an option for what you would like to see them make a case for next. So if you would be so kind to go to the link and request a case for the Pixel and Pixel XL

https://urbanarmorgear.com/pages/uag-labs
    Filled it out. Didn't see a option for the Pixel though so I wrote it in.
    11-09-2016 07:25 PM
    Just saw that UAG has a case listed for release mid-December. I've already pre-ordered it...wish they had more colours, but been waiting on this one.

UAG Pixel Plasma Series
    12-01-2016 11:23 PM
    That is disappointing. Seems the iphone is the only one that gets the exciting colors.
    12-02-2016 11:50 AM
    Well at least it's out finally!
    01-01-2017 10:04 AM
    Agreed. Probably will grab the clear one.
    01-03-2017 03:17 PM
    I'm enjoying my clear case on white Pixel, fits great and looks great too. I do wish they offered other colors and here's to hoping they do soon.
    01-04-2017 08:56 AM
    Should be getting mine today . Not sure the clear is going to look good on the blue pixel but hoping it would look better then the ash color that is offered
    01-04-2017 11:07 AM
    Did you get it? How does it look? How do the buttons work? I really like the UAG case on my Surface, and the button feel. Hope this is the same.
    01-06-2017 11:13 AM
    I hope they make the White (what they used to call the Navigator, I think) for the Pixel. I've always like that sort of "stormtrooper" or nautical look.

UAG cases are nice and seem well-made. Note that although they are light, they do add a bit of bulk to the sides. However, they can make certain phones feel more comfortable to hold and produce a more confident grip.
    01-07-2017 11:17 AM
    I just received my case today! Looks awesome. I have the "5" pixel. Fit is excellent and shows off the blue nicely. So far for the few minutes I have had it on, I really like it. Build quality is good and the phone does not move around inside it for me. Nice fit, comfortable to hold
    01-07-2017 03:19 PM
    I have the grey Plasma on my XL and it feels brilliant. I think it's better than any Spigen case I've used and that's saying something.
    01-11-2017 12:54 PM
    I have to say after using UAG on several phones this UAG case for the Pixel XL is clearly a rush job. Both my Spigen Rugged Armor, and definitely my Incipio Octane are much better quality cases.

The UAG has several flaws. First the phone usually finds it's way out of the case at one corner once a day. Doesn't feel loose but that repeated action doesn't lie. Next the top and bottom on the front show some of the the metal and looks almost like it just wasn't quite formed correctly. Being this way isn't a big deal, however it also let's you see light under the lip on the case through the headphone jack hole. It's like the hole was cut way to big or the lip wasn't formed correctly on the top. Then onto the next and more frustrating issue for me. On flat surfaces it doesn't lay flat, and teeters. Really annoying if you are trying to type while it's on a counter or a desk. However the most damaging issue to the phone and what I think is tied to the way it must be not fitted perfect and somehow loose is the fact that every other day dust and dirt is inside the case rubbing on the phone. Not good. Big concern for me further proving it's not a tight fit. Finally the back quality, the glossy parts scratch in pocket, and the little rubber lugs are very flimsy and move and snap if you rub them wrong.

I verified this with my friend who has the same setup just different case color. Same problems with it on his Pixel XL. Again I can't believe this with all the times I have used them in the past it is sad how the rushed non quality feel of this case is for the Pixel XL. Not worth the money if you ask me.
    01-29-2017 12:37 AM
    That stinks, but thanks for the heads up. The octane is looking more attractive. I have the Dual Pro now, but I usually get an itch to change things up ever now and then, and I think I might pick up an Octane now instead of pay almost twice as much for the UAG.
    01-30-2017 03:45 PM