new Google color cases release?

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Any idea when the other colors will be available? My wife cannot find a case she likes and is hoping this case gets released soon. Just seeing if anyone has heard any rumblings as to when by chance?

slowmyke

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
For $35, what do these offer over the cheaper options available? They look to be about the same quality/ material to me. I bought a case in the Verizon store for my last phone and it was $35 for a rubberized skin-style case. I bought online for my pixel and it was $9 and seems like I'll have the same overall experience. I'm curious if it's just brands that purple trust or they haven't tried the other options and are unsure if what they'll end up with? As far as plan old phone skin cases go, I think I'll always go the cheap option now.

Jlynsk79

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Just received the blue case and it feels very similar to the official apple case. One thing I noticed, it does not have the bulge by the volume rocker like the grey ones that came out first do. Maybe that was the delay in the colored version. If you have any questions let me know. Definitely keeping it and returning the clear speck case that I bought.

b2c9ecfb0ae84976dfece475f577a7ba.jpg

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
How does it feel? Is it hard plastic or more of a soft silicone? Also, does it protect the top and bottom of the phone?

Jlynsk79

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
How does it feel? Is it hard plastic or more of a soft silicone? Also, does it protect the top and bottom of the phone?
It is plastic with silicone on the outside and a felt like inside. If you ever held an iPhone silicone case it is pretty much like that. The top and sides are covered but the bottom is open.

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
My wife just received her green one and loves it. The silicone feels really nice and grippy. It's not collecting lint like I expected it to either. I may be ordering one in the near future

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
It is plastic with silicone on the outside and a felt like inside. If you ever held an iPhone silicone case it is pretty much like that. The top and sides are covered but the bottom is open.

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently using a Seidio Surface case with the belt clip, but I may get this case instead.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
My wife just received her green one and loves it. The silicone feels really nice and grippy. It's not collecting lint like I expected it to either. I may be ordering one in the near future
I got the coral and it's a bit too bright for my liking, but I love the material of the case. It is so grippy and nice looking. Will be exchanging it for the gray most likely but was hoping for a red color

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Any chance of posting the green case? Is it bright green or more dull in person ? Thanks!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463