Any idea when the other colors will be available? My wife cannot find a case she likes and is hoping this case gets released soon. Just seeing if anyone has heard any rumblings as to when by chance?
    11-26-2016 05:05 AM
    Looks like they might have finally released them. I can actually go to the Google Store and select a color when before it would say coming soon.

https://store.google.com/config/pixel_xl_case_silicone
    12-17-2016 04:32 PM
    For $35, what do these offer over the cheaper options available? They look to be about the same quality/ material to me. I bought a case in the Verizon store for my last phone and it was $35 for a rubberized skin-style case. I bought online for my pixel and it was $9 and seems like I'll have the same overall experience. I'm curious if it's just brands that purple trust or they haven't tried the other options and are unsure if what they'll end up with? As far as plan old phone skin cases go, I think I'll always go the cheap option now.
    12-18-2016 12:38 PM
    Just received the blue case and it feels very similar to the official apple case. One thing I noticed, it does not have the bulge by the volume rocker like the grey ones that came out first do. Maybe that was the delay in the colored version. If you have any questions let me know. Definitely keeping it and returning the clear speck case that I bought.

12-24-2016 01:05 PM
    How does it feel? Is it hard plastic or more of a soft silicone? Also, does it protect the top and bottom of the phone?
    12-26-2016 06:12 PM
    How does it feel? Is it hard plastic or more of a soft silicone? Also, does it protect the top and bottom of the phone?
    It is plastic with silicone on the outside and a felt like inside. If you ever held an iPhone silicone case it is pretty much like that. The top and sides are covered but the bottom is open.
    12-26-2016 08:23 PM
    My wife just received her green one and loves it. The silicone feels really nice and grippy. It's not collecting lint like I expected it to either. I may be ordering one in the near future
    12-27-2016 02:56 PM
    Can you post a pic of the green?
    12-27-2016 04:35 PM
    It is plastic with silicone on the outside and a felt like inside. If you ever held an iPhone silicone case it is pretty much like that. The top and sides are covered but the bottom is open.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm currently using a Seidio Surface case with the belt clip, but I may get this case instead.
    12-29-2016 11:54 AM
    My wife just received her green one and loves it. The silicone feels really nice and grippy. It's not collecting lint like I expected it to either. I may be ordering one in the near future
    I got the coral and it's a bit too bright for my liking, but I love the material of the case. It is so grippy and nice looking. Will be exchanging it for the gray most likely but was hoping for a red color
    01-21-2017 10:24 AM
    Any chance of posting the green case? Is it bright green or more dull in person ? Thanks!!
    02-16-2017 07:21 PM
    Simplicity. Greatest sophistication Would love a grey case with a logo in color
    03-09-2017 05:31 AM