Buds battery notification

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! I've been using my buds 2 since Thursday on my pixel 3 X. So far so good. One question becomes how do you check the battery status of them? Do you do it through the drop-down notification in the shade? Or press and hold on the Bluetooth icon and hit the gear icon? Just curious cuz I'm playing a lot around with I ear detection now. Thank you!

millerman61

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
If they are connected you pull down the shade and hold the BT icon. They will be listed with the charge left on each bud. You don't have to click on the gear icon to see the charge.

If they are in the case you should just have to open it and after about a second you'll get a notification with the charge status for both buds and the case.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
If they are connected you pull down the shade and hold the BT icon. They will be listed with the charge left on each bud. You don't have to click on the gear icon to see the charge.

If they are in the case you should just have to open it and after about a second you'll get a notification with the charge status for both buds and the case.
Oh, yes, that part I already know lol. I just wish that software tweaks I the future will force the Google play services notification in the notification shade to stay there for the duration of the time you're using your buds if you know what I mean?