Lost ear bud and solution to loss.

fwn

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
While cycling in the nearby Forest Preserve, my right ear bud popped out of my ear and I could not locate it. I tried everything but no go. However it was resolved when Google was able to send me a right earbud. Just the right earbud and that's all. So I ordered it yesterday it is arriving today. It cost $65. The moral of this story, is to make sure that the earbud is well positioned your ear. I'm a considering putting a Band-Aid over them when I'm under difficult conditions.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Oh I'm so happy to hear that Google is able to send you just a right side of your butt for $65! That's wonderful! I'm very sorry to hear that happened, but it's a good end to the story...

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well yeah I mean I can understand that. I mean I wouldn't be afraid of going biking with my buds though. But yeah you have to make sure they're firmly in your earr.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
You might want to consider something like Aftershokz bone conduction headphones . Don't have to worry about anything falling out. I've been using the Aftershokz Air for mountain biking and trail running since one of my wireless earbuds was lost on a trail.