have the pixel buds problems been fixed?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
To me, I never had the audio cutouts or the audio blips. However, in my opinion most of the issues have been fixed. I will admit that every now and then at the gym my pixel buds have one or two connection issues but it's nothing that can't be fixed with a reset which takes about a minute or so. It's nothing that should sway you away from them honestly. Other than that, they're awesome. For truly wireless earbuds straight from Google, you can't beat them.

fwn

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I am wondering if this is a problem that can be fixed. Quite often my right earbud drains substantially faster than my left earbud. Any thoughts?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
yeah, the feature dropped / maintenance update of. 550 from where for the pixel buds was supposed to correct that a little bit. However, on my daily and average usage, my right earbud consistently drains fast and then my left. To the extent that where my left bud is at 40 to 50% battery sometimes in my right bud is 10% battery. Hahaha. It doesn't bother me too much because you just dropped the low battery bud in the case and like 5 minutes later you have quite a bit of charge to last you the rest of a workout or whatever you're doing. The beautiful thing about the pixel buds like most other truly wild sea bugs is they they can work independently from one another. That's a huge advantage if you ask me!

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I occasionally have dropouts, but it's happening much less frequently than before the last few updates. And to be honest, in always wearing a smartwatch that's connected to Bluetooth, so I think that could be contributing to it. But overall, great ear buds.

The only think I wish they had was aptx. I had to connect an old LG headset into my Chromecast with Google TV to get audio and video to properly sync. Seriously? C'mon, Google....

The buds sync up fine on my phone, though. No lag there.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, of course I could agree more so. For what the pixel buds feature or what they offer, great great buds. Even with my older both truly wireless sound sport earbuds I had many many connection issues, so compared to those, my pixel buds are beautiful!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781