My Pixel Bud issues with Google support

Gus_Gutz

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Well. I was one of the first to get these. I went through all of the updates. But my battery issues have been bad since day one. I hear you are supposed to get 5 hours of usage on a full charge. I never got more than 2. I never had the hissing or dropouts until recently. Now i get one bud dropping out all the time. Hear lots of static coming from the ear that drops out.

I called support and they offered to send a new pair. when the new pair arrived. the left ear bud never worked and always showed charging in the case. Once or twice it showed up on the phone for about a second and then dropped off. I chatted with support and they said I had to return my old pair and when they did, they would address the issues with the new pair. I told then that was not acceptable and sent the new pair back. so they charged my credit card the day they received their broken pair back.

so now I am back to where I started. I have a pair that does not hold a proper charge and it took weeks for me to get my money back.

Google Pixel Bug support sucks.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
That's unfortunate bc I've had nothing but a good experience whole using it with a pixel 4 xl, 3a and now the pixel 5.

The only issue i had was where the case stopped charging and I got a quick replacement.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm really sorry to hear that you're having that issue as well! I've had my pixel buds since they initially launched, both with my Pixel 3 XL, and my 5. I've never had any one of those issues. Every now and then I'll get the occasional Bluetooth drop out, but it's so infrequent that it doesn't bother me. Whenever that happens, I just sit my buds down in the case re-sync them and they're fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12