Cant find downloads from T-mobile?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just tested it myself. The downloaded files are in the directory /Android/data/com.tmobile.pr.mytmobile/files/Download. Depending on your file manager, you might have difficulty accessing that directory directly -- I use Total Commander, which allowed me to.

To be clear, this is an issue with how the T-Mobile app developers coded the app. They could have made it so that the app downloads files to the main /Download directory, but for whatever reason, they didn't. Send some feedback to them about it -- I will as well, since I think it's kind of silly how they did it.

anon(10753934)

Jun 17, 2021
Visit site
I just tested it myself. The downloaded files are in the directory /Android/data/com.tmobile.pr.mytmobile/files/Download. Depending on your file manager, you might have difficulty accessing that directory directly -- I use Total Commander, which allowed me to.

To be clear, this is an issue with how the T-Mobile app developers coded the app. They could have made it so that the app downloads files to the main /Download directory, but for whatever reason, they didn't. Send some feedback to them about it -- I will as well, since I think it's kind of silly how they did it.

Hey B.Diddy do you used total commander with rooted device ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I always use Nova Launcher, but otherwise, I always like the rest of the Pixel interface (like in the system settings).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I use Nova Prime. If I like an app, I usually try to pay for the premium version if available to support the dev.

anon(10753934)

Jun 17, 2021
Visit site
Yep, I use Nova Prime. If I like an app, I usually try to pay for the premium version if available to support the dev.

Yeah Fair enough 100%>

Hey is it normal to have a saved smart password in chrome when it's not linked,
Does Chrome it self need Smart password saved to allow instant access from System to app ?

Last edited: