Visit site
Dem's wrong. Dis is what dey should look like:

63ea44b124029d9e359ec695c35f6240.png

At least so I should have thought. :)

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Dem's wrong. Dis is what dey should look like:
I wondered if that was what you meant, but is that rilly a done deal? was that change actually confirmed? Could be yet another of those things that somebody at Google loves to putz around with until final release time--like that dark theme they keep taking away from me!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I wondered if that was what you meant, but is that rilly a done deal? was that change actually confirmed? Could be yet another of those things that somebody at Google loves to putz around with until final release time--like that dark theme they keep taking away from me!

You're right of course, it could be.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Ignoring the buttons, just look at the top of the device.

Right after the screen, it looks like it immediately curves and is the top of the phone - where is the earpiece? Where is the front-facing camera? The top of the phone looks kind of like the Sharp Aquos Crystal:

sprint_sharp_aquos_crystal_full.jpg

Not really buying this leak at all. Doesn't look like the mock-up that Android Police had (and I trust their leak much more than this one).

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Right after the screen, it looks like it immediately curves and is the top of the phone - where is the earpiece? Where is the front-facing camera?

Good point. Lord knows HTC could never crank out a phone that bezel-deficient. Then again, the image could've been taken on the sneak of a test device that had not yet been assembled. Just a display and guts without the final two-tone shell.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Right after the screen, it looks like it immediately curves and is the top of the phone - where is the earpiece? Where is the front-facing camera?

They're obscured by a case designed to hide the design of the device. It turns it into a big rectangle, let's calls be heard and blocks most or all other sensors. So the leak could be real or fake, but that's the right kind of case.

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
It also has a beveled edge going around it. And the top of the screen has a cut out in the bevel ( maybe non beveled) for speaker/ear piece.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol