what time is the Google event on Oct. 4?(Moscow time) Who's streaming it live on YouTube?

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
It's 9 AM USA Pacific time... Which would equate to 7pm the same day in Moscow, Russia.

Not sure who is going to have it on YouTube or streaming tho. I'd search for it on the day of the event or try a tech news site like Android Central 's main web page or CNET.

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
It's 9 AM USA Pacific time... Which would equate to 7pm the same day in Moscow, Russia.

Not sure who is going to have it on YouTube or streaming tho. I'd search for it on the day of the event or try a tech news site like Android Central 's main web page or CNET.

Google is YouTube, so I'm not sure why they don't have any info about the Pixel event yet.

Ironically, Apple has their own YouTube channel carrying the iPhone release events via live streaming. :)

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Google is YouTube, so I'm not sure why they don't have any info about the Pixel event yet.

Ironically, Apple has their own YouTube channel carrying the iPhone release events via live streaming. :)
The last few Apple events I watched live had to be watched on an iOS device or thru the Microsoft edge browser (ironically).