what time is the Google event on Oct. 4?(Moscow time)

Who's streaming it live on YouTube?

thanks!
    10-02-2016 09:25 PM
    It's 9 AM USA Pacific time... Which would equate to 7pm the same day in Moscow, Russia.

Not sure who is going to have it on YouTube or streaming tho. I'd search for it on the day of the event or try a tech news site like Android Central 's main web page or CNET.
    10-02-2016 09:36 PM
    It's 9 AM USA Pacific time... Which would equate to 7pm the same day in Moscow, Russia.

Not sure who is going to have it on YouTube or streaming tho. I'd search for it on the day of the event or try a tech news site like Android Central 's main web page or CNET.
    Google is YouTube, so I'm not sure why they don't have any info about the Pixel event yet.

Ironically, Apple has their own YouTube channel carrying the iPhone release events via live streaming.
    10-02-2016 11:16 PM
    Google is YouTube, so I'm not sure why they don't have any info about the Pixel event yet.

Ironically, Apple has their own YouTube channel carrying the iPhone release events via live streaming.
    The last few Apple events I watched live had to be watched on an iOS device or thru the Microsoft edge browser (ironically).
    10-03-2016 12:04 AM
    The last few Apple events I watched live had to be watched on an iOS device or thru the Microsoft edge browser (ironically).
    I guess I was wrong. Google sent an email to the link of the Google Pixel event.
    It's at:
    20 hours to go before the live streaming starts.
    Penguwin and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-03-2016 02:29 PM
    I guess I was wrong. Google sent an email to the link of the Google Pixel event.
    It's at:
    20 hours to go before the live streaming starts.
    Much appreciated for the YouTube link! 👍

For anyone else interested, hit the video link above or point your device towards

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4y0KOeXViI
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2016 04:26 PM